52. Games*

•Mira POV•

I stand in front of Robert, playing with the hem of the lingerie he had bought me. His hands rest on my waist, and he takes the image of me standing before him in.

I wrap my arms around his neck, giggling lightly. "Well go on! Show me." I whisper. Robert's grip on me suddenly tightens; he lifts me and I instinctively wrap my legs around his hips. "Don't drop me now." I tease.

He smirks, his crooked smile drawing out his dimples. I place my hands in his hair, ruffling it lightly. He leans in and kisses me, but it is only a peck.

I pout and pull him in, but he doesn't kiss me again. "You've got to earn that." He whispers. His hands linger on my bum, rubbing me lightly.

"Oh, do I?" I ask, trying to not chuckle. He wanted to play a little game, did he? He nods, his eyes instantly growing darker. "Let me down then." I say, leaning into him. As he does, I attach my lips to his neck.

I begin to suck lightly, and smile against his skin when I hear him gasp. I stand on my tip toes, moving to leave love marks just behind his ear; I know it's the spot he loves the most. I slowly start to push off his shirt, pulling away to look at him.

I look into his eyes, not looking away. I can't be the first to look away now. I rub against his bare chest, letting my nails lightly scratch against his protruding muscles. He finally has to turn away, breathing heavily. I smile and begin to kiss him again, kissing along his collarbone and slowly lowering myself.

I slowly fall to my knees in front of him, shifting so that the skirt of the lingerie falls daintily around me. I unbuckle his pants, looking up at him calmly. His hand begins to stroke my hair, until he moves his thumb to my mouth.

"Isn't this a sight? You look so pretty on your knees." He mutters, his breath shaking. I remove his pants, letting them fall around his ankles. He starts to pull his boxers off, but I slap his hand away.

I stand quickly, turning to the bed and jumping on it. I laugh as I lay down, but prop myself on my elbows before he can react. "You have to earn that." I smile.

He stands there for a moment before he jumps on top of me; the bed groans as his weight lands on top of mine. We both laugh- this is a happiness I haven't felt in forever. Pure bliss; every moment with him is perfect.

I rub his arms lightly, feeling how carved he is. He suddenly kisses me roughly, our lips finally connecting once more. His kisses are passionate and full of lust; I can feel his hands rub against the soft tulle that covers my body.

"Take it off of me." I tell him. I look up at him expectantly, not wanting to force him into it.

He doesn't respond; he leans back and peels the dress off of me, quickly throwing it across the room. His lips move to my chest, where he sucks me lightly. I groan, my body beginning to curve with the delight of his touch.

His fingers grasp my body, squeezing every square inch of me. It feels as if he can't get enough of me- he can't get close enough to me. It makes my heart race. His fingers slide to my heat, where I already ache to be touched by him. He rubs just around the entrance, teasing me.

He looks into my eyes and smiles. "Someone's a bit eager." He whispers.

My cheeks burn. "Oh shut up." I quickly pull his glasses off, setting them on the side table.

"No, no. It's flattering." He says, pushing a finger inside of me. He pumps inside of me a few times, making every fiber of my being stand on edge. My eyes close involuntarily; I moan lightly at the feeling. "Can I... try something?" He asks.