Return to Asgard

**In this chapter and future chapters, both Zariah and Loki will have a mental connection to where they can speak telepathically. So that will be in italic. I will remind you each chapter. Also upcoming few chapters I am going to go deeper into the realms of Asgard and Alfheim as well as Loki and Zariah's relationship as soulmates. It'll be before Dark World craziness**

The Avengers along with Zariah meet up in a secluded area to see Thor and Loki off to Asgard, the God of Mischief was handcuffed and muzzled. As Zariah drew closer, she could feel her heart tense up more; she shook it off as she addressed them "I believe I owe you an explanation on who I am."

They all turned to her, Steve was the first one to make a statement "Well, yes, but to be fair we should introduce ourselves a bit better since we fought together

They all turned to her, Steve was the first one to make a statement "Well, yes, but to be fair we should introduce ourselves a bit better since we fought together. I'm Steve Rogers or as you've seen Captain America." Stark stepped forward a little taking his sunglasses off "Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist or Iron Man." Zariah nods as Banner decides to speak up; "I'm Bruce Banner... Dr. Bruce Banner and you've seen what I am." Looking down a little.

Zariah smiles brightly as she steps forward to him taking his hand, "And because of you, I didn't fall to my death. You saved my life." Bruce looks back up at her, smiling his own smile.

Natasha steps forward "Well you already know me and it was a honor to fight alongside you." Hawkeye wraps a arm around his best friend's shoulder doing a mock salute at the goddess "Hawkeye..."

Zariah smiles at them as she placed herself in the middle of them, her eyes meet Loki's for a second and in that second, she felt her heart weigh down, he also seems to be in some kind of pain but it's probably from the beating the Hulk gave him, so she ignored it.

"My name is Zariah; I am a princess in the Alfheim realm. I am also a goddess of love and hope." Loki and Thor's eyes widen at the name of the realm, Thor finally speaks up; "Wait, Alfheim? Zariah as in the daughter of Freyr?" She turns to him and nods; "Yes, he's, my father."

Thor seems flabbergasted "Why are you in Midgard of all places, my lady?" she just simply smiles at him and explains "I wished to see a different realm. Midgard always fascinated me. My father knows I'm here. I've been here for 4 years now, never exposed myself until today."

Natasha comes forward "Did you possibly come here to find your soulmate? Everyone has one." Zariah turned her head to the red head and shook her head. "No, I have not. But I'm sure he's somewhere out there. I'm not sure I would know how I would be able to tell if it was him."

"Your powers... Are quite strong." Tony decides to speak up; "What else can you do?"

The goddess turns to him and puts her hand out, igniting it with fire, then it switched to her holding a water globe, then to lighting and finally she picked up a acorn growing something green from it and they killing it. As she's doing this, Loki is watching intently, feeling a pull within him towards the girl and is unsure why. She explains "I can do many things, I can bend elements, take energy or give it back, I can fly as you could see but it's more with my telekinesis power, and I can also heal but unfortunately healing can weaken me as well because it does take energy from me. I also have speed and strength"