Why is Gamora?

*This will be a long ass chapter, there will be tears probably*

After a while, they could see the ship approaching a planet, Tony and Strange were at the front of the ship as Zariah and Peter walked up by them. "What's going on Tony?" she asked looking at him "I think we are here" Strange cut in. Tony muttered "I don't think this rig has a self-park function. He looked to Peter; giving him instructions "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" Peter nodded as he put his hand inside and frowned as it closed around his arm "Got it."

Tony instructed Peter nicely, as would a parent "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time." Peter nodded again as Zariah moved over to Strange "Okay. Okay, yeah ready." Peter said innocently. Zariah could see out the window, seeing the planet covered in gigantic metal jacks or pieces. "We might wanna turn! TURN!! TURN! TURN!" Peter yelled. 

The ship then swung to the right as Peter and Tony moved, but from the crunch they heard and the alarming manner where the ship was veering forward, they didn't turn fast and soon enough. In an instant, Strange puts up a shield with Zariah following suit, the colors of the purple and orange mesh as if it was Halloween, Strange looked at her as she just shrugged "I can't stand here and do nothing." She said to him.

The ship crashed into the ground, jerking them all forward as Strange and Zariah leaned into each other to keep their balance, the ship dragged in the dirt until it came to an unsteady halt and became still. Tony looked to them "You guys alright?" They all nodded simultaneously "Okay cool. That was fun" He finished earning a giggle from Zariah.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter said as Zariah looked at him like he was crazy, before she could say anything Tony cut in "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"I'm trying to tell you that something is coming." Peter explained as in a quick moment, a grenade rolled in between all four of them as they were all thrown backwards when it went off sending them in different directions. "THANOS!" a voice echoed through the ship, everything happened so fast, Zariah saw Peter scrambling away from a bug looking alien "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!" he said as he then webs the woman's arms to her body as a man with a red mask flew in and kicked Peter to the side, forcing him to slam into the ground hard "Stand down clown." The man said.

In an instant Zariah, using her powers, forced him away from Peter throwing him across the room. She made it to Peter, helping him up as then she was knocked back herself landing on the ground, a foot was roughly placed on her chest as she had a weapon pointed at her, she put her hands up defensively "Everybody stay where you are. Chill F out." The man said as his helmet disappeared revealing his face "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" Tony pissed off now as he had his own foot on the blue guy with red veins "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" The man below Tony chimed in "I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?" Zariah looked at him like he was a idiot.