Angry Father...

*Remember Italics are mental communications*

After a while of the couple sitting, the healing room doors burst open, with Odin walking through along with another figure behind them causing Zariah to stand up in relief as she ran to the figure hugging him tightly. Loki confused about this with a face of hurt until he hears her "Father... Oh father... I missed you so much!" Zariah exclaims hugging her father tightly, Feryr hugging her not letting go almost on the verge of crying "Oh my Zari, Heimdall told me what happened, why are you even here in Asgard?" he questioned his child as he looked and saw Loki.

"Why is he free? Didn't he betray you Odin?" Feryr spats at the Allfather as he let loose his daughter from his arms, holding her hands. Loki shifted with the sudden hate from Feryr. Odin just shook his head "Normally, yes he would be, but your daughter, happens to be his soulmate, and you know as well as I, that I cannot keep them apart."

 Zariah steps back from her father a bit looking at him, almost nervous because she wanted to tell him herself "He's right father. Loki is my soulmate, but he's been so much better than what he was. He has changed a lot. He fought against the dark elves that attacked the palace, protected everyone." She says almost pleading for her father to not overreact to the situation. She knew how he felt about traitors and murderers of innocents, for he was the god of Peace and Prosperity. She steps away and walks towards Loki grabbing his hand tightly in her resolve.

Feryr stares at his daughter in disbelief and shook his head "The god of mischief and lies is your soulmate?! Is that who I have to look forward to as a son in law?! I forbid it!" he raised his voice at her, which she has never experienced in her life. She just shook her head still staying by Loki "You cannot forbid this. And I won't walk away from him." Feryr just looks at his daughter astonished and in anger "And where was your soulmate when you were fighting a dark elf being stabbed?!" 

Zariah lets go of Loki's hand and trudges toward her father standing in front of him in defiance, holding her head high "I was protecting someone who hosts the Aether, something grandfather and Bor should have destroyed a long time ago, I was doin...

Zariah lets go of Loki's hand and trudges toward her father standing in front of him in defiance, holding her head high "I was protecting someone who hosts the Aether, something grandfather and Bor should have destroyed a long time ago, I was doing my duty protecting the innocent as was Loki. He was with Thor keeping the prisoners from escaping, the same prisoners who would hurt any of us. Does that answer your question father?!" she quickly responds still staring down her father. 

Loki watching what transpires along with Odin neither saying a word for they knew better. Loki finally steps forward bowing to Feryr; "My lord, if may, please..." he says quietly but loud enough for the angry father to hear "I understand my past discretions are unforgiveable and I will do what I must to prove myself that I am able to change, as for Zariah, I love her, yes I should have been there, but I was doing my duties as a Prince of Asgard, she knows this, she wished it for me to do my duties as she had her own. I would never intentionally let her get hurt. She is everything I'm not and the reason for my change. If it wasn't for her, I would still be in a black hole, hellbent on destroying everything and myself." He says looking at Feryr not Zariah for she already knows how he feels.