Whatever It Takes

*Remember ya'll Italics are mentally speaking*

*Don't hate me for this chapter ya'll!*

3rd POV

Zariah stood dumbfounded when Loki appeared in front of her, she couldn't breathe as she lowered her sword staring at him; eyes widened "Loki..." He smiled at her as he lowered his dagger making it disappear as she took a step forward; his hand reaching out to her cheek "Zariah..." the goddess's eyes were on the verge of crying "I'm not dreaming am i?" She said softly as she leaned into the hand. Loki shook his head as he stepped closer to her.

She was shaking as if she was afraid it was a dream and he would not be there "I'm here love... You did it..." he quickly pulls her into a hug holding her tight. She quickly returned the hug crying into his chest "You're here... You're here..." she kept repeating to herself as she looked up at him with tears. He smiled at her as he lightly rubbed the wound on her cheek healing it "There..."

She wanted to tell him so much but they had the battle to think of "We will have to talk" he looked at her in confusion while she had a smile on her face and he nodded "Battle first" he said with a smile as they both made their way fighting to Thor's side as Thor looked at Loki in shock "Brother..." he said softly as he pulled Loki into a quick hug; which Loki happily gave one back. As much as he hated Thor initially, he did miss his brother. Zariah smiled watching as she joined the hug; grasping them both.

Loki turned to Zariah placing a hand on her cheek smiling at her as he made his daggers appear "We have a lot to talk about love" he said with a cheeky smile as she nodded back at him. As they continue to fight, Zariah found herself by Wanda who was a sight for sore eyes. Wanda was happy to see Zariah as she engulfed her in a hug "Oh Zari...." She said softly. Zariah couldn't help but tear up a bit "I missed you Wanda..." They were interrupted as they saw T'Challa go flying by Thanos's sword watching the gauntlet fall from his grasp. Thanos made a run for it as Zariah and Wanda landed in front of him. Red and purple aura surrounded the girls.

"You took everything from me

"You took everything from me..." Wanda glares at him with her eyes glowing angrily. Thanos looked at the red head "I don't even know who you are.." Thanos replied as Wanda's hands started glow "You will.." She replied as she started throwing bursts of energy at Thanos with Zariah joining her. Red and purple energy bursts went flying as Zariah began to lift him up and Wanda forcefully tearing away his armor as Zariah started to burn him with her fire powers. "Rain fire!" He commands.