Only love..

**This chapter is going to be long and sappy, I am pretty good at romantic shit, so don't hate me on this chapter. and of course the gifs, just imagine it's both of them please, for aesthetic purposes.*

They walked off towards one of the balcony areas, he guided her to a bench that was off to the side, she gracefully sat as her dress billowed out elegantly to the sides, he took his seat next to her and reached for her hands, caressing them in his...

They walked off towards one of the balcony areas, he guided her to a bench that was off to the side, she gracefully sat as her dress billowed out elegantly to the sides, he took his seat next to her and reached for her hands, caressing them in his, attempting to calm himself down from earlier events. The view from the balcony was beautiful, the sky painted pinks and oranges below the horizon. The city was bathed in a beautiful gold yet pinkish light.

She smiled at the view, the colors of the sunset danced along her radiant face, she takes in the picture in front of her. "It's beautiful here." She finally speaks. Loki wasn't even taking in the horizon, he has seen it many times before, he just stares lovingly at the beauty next to him. "Yes, you are..."

She smiles and turns her head at him, shifting her body slightly as she returns his loving gaze. "You're not even looking, my prince." He held her hand tightly as he leaned down kissing them gently and sighs sadly as he looks at her hands in thought. She notices this and removes one of her hands and uses her fingertip to make his face rise to meet hers; "What's wrong?"

"I am terribly sorry. Tonight, was supposed to be of enjoyment for you and that idiot ruined it." Loki finally says. Zariah looked at him shaking her head slightly and just smiled at him "He didn't ruin it. I promise. I enjoyed our dance and our time; I am here with you now."

Loki sighs a bit harder as he released her hands and stands up walking closer to the balcony edge staring over the vast kingdom with a look of defeat. "I don't know what came over me, I felt your anxiety that wasn't even my own, I felt your fear and anger. It was unbearable."

She stands up, walking towards him taking his hand again, forcing him to look at her since he was a bit taller than her as she places her other hand on his face. "Loki, I was afraid because I didn't know what you would have done, I didn't want you to ruin your chance at redeeming yourself. Odin himself wants your happiness, he told me himself and I will do what I must in my power to ensure you do not trail down into the darkness again. You are not alone." She smiles sweetly at him as she continued; "In the short amount of time we've had together, it has filled my heart completely and fully. Us being soulmates, makes it much stronger and I do not want anything to risk me losing you when we have just begun." He smiled at her placing his forehead on hers "I feel as if a link exists between your heart and mine" he whispered softly yet full of love.

For a moment they just stare at each other, holding each other's gaze, deep down she was right in his mind, his thoughts were always consumed by darkness, envy of his brother, struggled to earn love from his father, all he had before he was his mother, yet this woman in front of him has filled his heart more in just a few days than the years of his life. He was falling irrevocably in love with his soulmate.