Sokovia Again...

*Time skip to Sokovia*

Heading into the underground research base, Zariah, Bruce and Thor ran through the decreased area of the streets of Sokovia, watching any possible robots that may appear. After a few moments of complete silence, Zariah's senses heightened as she looked around. It was quiet... too quiet... She looked to Thor "Thor? Do you hear that?" She asked in almost a whisper.

"Hear what" He replied rather bluntly, unsure what she was meaning. She looked around more "Exactly, it's too quiet." She muttered softly and in a quick moment they hear the sound of cement cracking giving way for the robots rising beneath following sounds of screams coming from the outskirts of the vast city. They immediately leaped into action as Zariah materialized  her lighting in her other hands.

After a few moments, they successfully cleared their battle with the robots and were moving further into the base as they heard mechanical whirring of something bigger within followed by a blue glow of something they haven't seen before "Thor

After a few moments, they successfully cleared their battle with the robots and were moving further into the base as they heard mechanical whirring of something bigger within followed by a blue glow of something they haven't seen before "Thor... what..." before she could finish Thor pulled her under his crouched figure to shield her from the now falling debris as he protected her from getting crushed. They could hear Steve through the comms "Stark you worry about bringing the city back down safely" his voice was strained "The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."

Zariah looked at Thor as she saw his attention was drawn upward, the city was floating above them. "Oh, my Valhalla" she exclaimed, before should could say anything else, Thor grabbed her lifting her as they flew up to the elevated city. They managed to land by Steve who was helping civilians from the vehicles on the bridge. "What, were you napping?" He addressed them both, sarcastically as all three of them ran further into the demolished city.

Getting back into battle, Zariah sees an oil transport and looks at both Thor and Steve "Hey!" she gestures to it and they both nod in understand. Steve flipped his shield and allowed Thor to hit it with Mjolnir creating a bullet effect as the shield flew through the mechanical bodies, smashing many of them before landing the remaining bots near the truck as Zariah lit a fuse.

The truck exploding destroying everything around it, Thor's heart dropped as well as Steve's when they went looking for the goddess not sure if she was alright "Zari! Zar..." Thor calls out for her, scared to know if she was gone.

In that moment, they could see a bright purple light, Zariah unharmed with a barrier around her carrying her sword in one hand and Steve's shield in the other smiling. Her eyes were a bright purple as she dropped her barrier walking towards the two, she smiles at Steve "I think this is yours" she says as she hands Steve the shield.