Back to the start..

Zariah wakes up in her bedroom in Asgard, her body sore from the surge of power. She remembers what happened and sits up quickly looking around. She sees Frigga on the balcony with Thor, talking quietly as if to not disturb her. She slowly gets up and walks towards them, her heart dreading what may have transpired. She sees Frigga turning to leave, giving her a sad smile, leaving on the room for them to talk.

 "Thor?" She says shaking a bit, tears on the verge of falling. Thor stiffens and turns to her with sad eyes, his eyes red themselves from crying. "Zari.... I..." She steps towards him, shaking her head, avoiding the truth that she knows in her heart. "Where is he...?" She asked in desperation.

Thor just simply looks down for a moment, as if trying to find the words to tell her, that her soulmate was gone

Thor just simply looks down for a moment, as if trying to find the words to tell her, that her soulmate was gone. He took a deep breath then looks back at her "I'm sorry..." was all he could muster up to tell her. She walks towards him slapping him, crying; "WHERE IS HE?!" she punched his chest in anger, crying harder and harder. He just lets her, knowing what she must be feeling as he grabs her wrists to control her a little before pulling her into a tight embrace "I am so sorry... He... He fought well... In the end... he was a true prince of Asgard.... He loved you so much." Zariah doesn't say anything to this, she just bawls into Thor's chest, letting him hug her in comfort.

After a while of calming down a bit, she stood on the balcony with Thor, tears still falling, as her and Thor held each other's hand in comfort for who they lost

After a while of calming down a bit, she stood on the balcony with Thor, tears still falling, as her and Thor held each other's hand in comfort for who they lost. "Jane is alright?" She finally asked. Thor nods a bit "She's safe on Midgard... I am actually going to be going back, to help the Avengers...." He turns to her as he continues "I would like you to go with me. We could use your help. You wont be alone." Zariah looked at Thor seeing that he is trying his hardest to keep it together for her, all she could do is smile as she nods lightly at him. "Alright, I'll go... I have to say goodbye to my father first."

Thor goes to leave the balcony then turns back to her "We will be holding a small ceremony for Loki; we don't have a body but we can at least do something for him." Zariah looks at him and nods watching him leave. She goes to the closet, skimming through the dresses as she sees a dark green dress that immediately made her think of her soulmate, she smiles at it as she takes it and goes to put it on. Fixing her hair, she couldn't help but to let the tears fall as she thought of his last words to her.