Stranded with a Broken Heart Pt 3

*This chapter will be long. May get into the feels a little.*

Zariah opened her eyes after she teleported, a rush of air hit her as she fell over to her hands and knees attempting to take in air slowly, she may be a goddess but traveling at a high speed; while heading up to space was a lot to handle. She got up to look around for Strange, hoping Maw didn't get a hold the Time Stone yet. The goddess looked around and she could see hints of red and gold; Tony, she slowly made her way to him as she can see Peter in front of him. As sense of relief hit her as Tony turned to see her; shocked and concerned she was there. "No.... Not you too." He said to her.

Tony's face then turns to anger as he stepped towards her; "What are you doing here?!!?!? You shouldn't be here! Thor would kill me!" Zariah scoffed slightly at him; not because Thor may not be alive but because Tony was actually was angry she was there "Well considering I almost died, I was lucky I teleported which was a new power I discovered..." Tony stopped as his face change again "You... teleported?" 

All Zariah did was nod, her attention turned to Peter "Now why is he here? He's just a kid." Tony turned back to Peter "I'm sorry Mr. Stark, Zariah; it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..." Peter said addressing them both. Strange's cloak found it's way to the goddess as it rested on her shoulders; which was strange to her itself but she didn't shrug it off. It must be exhausted dealing with everyone's bullshit she thought.

"Well, I kind of stuck to the side of the ship after I fell from Z and this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way, so if anything, it's kind of your fault that I'm here." Peter continued. All three; Tony, Zariah and even the cloak looked at Peter sharply, as if he lost his mind.

"What did you just say?" Tony asked as his voice went dad mode pretty face, his expression turned slightly grim

"What did you just say?" Tony asked as his voice went dad mode pretty face, his expression turned slightly grim. Peter threw his hands up in defense "I take that back!" he said hastily "And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah right where we don't want you to be" Zariah piped up as Tony looked at her "You shouldn't be either." Tony said to the goddess as she gave him a "really?" look.

A sharp pang of hurt hit Peter's face as Tony continued to scold him "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a fieldtrip. It's a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You couldn't have possibly thought this through." Tony continued. "No... I did think this through." Peter argued. Zariah went to say something as Tony quickly stopped her "And you..... I would think you had more common sense then just barreling into this. What would Thor say? What would Lok--?" Tony stopped realizing what he was going to say.

Zariah held back the tears as her face turned to slight anger "I have common sense. And IF they were alive, they would have respected my decision, especially if it was means to stop Thanos from wiping out half the universe." She retorted. It hurt her that he mentioned them... especially Loki. She didn't know if he was alive or dead. Ebony Maw made it certain she knew he was dead but she wouldn't believe it.