Meeting properly Pt.2

* Italics is speaking mentally, both Frigga and Loki will do this with Zariah. *

The women stop a few feet away, Frigga turns to Zariah "Now I can only give you a few moments, but I feel as if you should speak to each other."

Zariah looks down a bit, twiddling her fingers again, "What if he does not wish to speak to me?" she says reluctantly looking back at the queen. Frigga just simply smile as she puts a hand gently on her cheek; "He will speak with you, he needs to. You may be all he needs to come back to the light from the darkness he has encased himself in."

Feeling a sense of determination as her heart started to feel warmth, she walked slowly towards the cell that housed her soulmate...

"I am not in the mood for visitors today, please go..." Loki quips from laying on his bed, tossing something in his hand and catching it not bothering to look to see who it is.

She chuckled a bit "Even if it's a visit from a goddess?" stopped just before the barrier of the cell staring at him.

Hearing her voice made him sit up quickly, his heart clenched at the sound, he looked almost shocked, as if she wasn't real standing there

Hearing her voice made him sit up quickly, his heart clenched at the sound, he looked almost shocked, as if she wasn't real standing there. "You..." He stood up walking towards her, stopping a foot or two away.

"Hello Loki. It's quite nice to actually speak to you this time, under different circumstances." She chuckled lightly as she stepped just a bit closer.

"Why are you here? I do not see what you gain from visiting me in a cell." He turned his back on her with his hands behind his back as if he's in deep thought.

"Your mother... brought me here... I wanted to see you... see how you are faring." She takes a deep breath as she continues "I guess you could say that you are the reason I came to Asgard."

Loki laughs a bit at her, knowing what she is trying to speak on; "Well I am honored that the goddess, no, Princess of Alfheim, would want to see a disgraced prince." He turns slightly gazing at her, taking in all her beauty, takes a deep breath himself as if his heart became so full it made it hard to breath. "But... oddly... I am glad I could see you again."

"I was speaking with your mother... She was helping me with something that I need answers to..."

"Really... and what pray tell would that be?" His voice soft like a whisper on the winds, sends a small shiver down her back.

"About soulmates, how you can tell when you meet your soulmate..." She looks away slightly as she continues "I'm not sure how to come about it, but ever since I met you, I feel a pull towards you, inescapable, almost as if..." before she could finish her sentence, Loki finishes for her; "A yearning..." she looked at him in almost of a shock, as if he was reading her mind, but it wasn't that, it was that bond, the bond of being soulmates.