Not giving in...

Jane, Thor and Zariah are walking along the grounds, wrapping their heads around the situation. "So, what's going to happen to me?" Jane asks. Thor turns to her as Zariah stepped a bit away from them watching the couple "I'll find a way to save you, Jane." Thor told her. Jane just shook her head "Your father said there..." Thor cut her off "My father doesn't know everything..." Before Zariah could speak up, Frigga and Loki walk in laughing a bit.

"Don't let him hear you say that." Frigga tells her as Loki walked up to Zariah kissing her forehead.

"Jane Foster, please meet Frigga, Queen of Asgard, my mother." Thor says. "And this is my brother, Loki..." Before Thor could finish, Jane walked up to Loki slapping him "This is for New York!" Zariah stood there dumbfound grabbing hold of Jane's arm stiffly "I would refrain from touching my soulmate, Jane. If you don't mind." She pushed Jane back a bit away from them. Loki just smiles and laughs a bit "Oh, I like her Thor."

Jane looks dumbfounded at Zariah and says "He's

Jane looks dumbfounded at Zariah and says "He's... your soulmate..." Zariah just nods. "Although that was well deserved..." She looked back at Loki then back to Jane "... He has made his mistakes, and was punished, and still is being punished, he's just allowed to be out on the grounds because of me." Frigga steps towards Jane with a bright smile "It's wonderful to meet you dear." Jane turns to the queen and smiles "Hi..."

Just in that moment they all hearing an alarm going off, Frigga looks to Thor "The prisons..." Thor nods and looks to his brother "I will need your help brother, this could be another chance to redeem yourself." Loki shook his head and stood close to Zariah "I will not leave her..." Zariah grabs his face with her hands and kisses him making him look dead into her eyes "Go help your brother... We will be fine... I will look after them both. Please." Loki looks down in contemplation and just nods at his love. "For you... and you better be safe... I will return as fast as I can..." He kisses her as he ran off with Thor towards the prisons, armed.

*Prisons*

They enter the fight with the prisoners. "It's as if they resent being imprisoned." Fandral says as he is taking out prisoners one by one. "There's no pleasing some creatures." Volstagg replied. As they continued to fight, Thor and Loki show up joining the fight. Everyone turns to them.

"Return to your cells and no further harm will come to you. You have my word." Thor spoke up. Suddenly, one of the prisoners punches him in the face. "Very well, you do not have my word." He says as he head butts the prisoner and starts fighting with the other prisoners along with Loki. "That was one way of a negotiation, brother."

Time skip

"Send a squadron to the weapons vault, defend it at all costs and seal the dungeon." Odin passing orders to his guards. Zariah, Frigga and Jane running towards him, Zariah armed with her sword of course. "Allfather!"

Odin turns to them "Frigga, Zariah." He turns back to the guards yelling at them "GO!" Zariah looks around at the chaos then back to Odin "It's a skirmish, nothing to fear." He tells Frigga as she grabbed his hand. "My love, you have never been a very good liar." she says.