Stranded with a Broken Heart Pt 2

*This chapter is dedicated to Stephromance who has been here from the start of the story being supportive.*

*Sanctum Sanctorum*

"Seriously? You don't have any money?" Strange asked his associate Wong as they were walking "Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual" Strange laughed a bit "I'll tell the guys at the deli. Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical Ham on Rye." Before Wong went to answer they heard a loud crash that shook the building.

Zariah and Bruce smashed through a large window set into a roof and crashed to the ground; fresh pain went through their body's and almost sent both into a state of unconsciousness

Zariah and Bruce smashed through a large window set into a roof and crashed to the ground; fresh pain went through their body's and almost sent both into a state of unconsciousness. Zariah rolled over, her whole body aching in pain as Bruce moved over to help her up slowly. They both looked up and saw Strange standing there "Bruce?.... and uh?" Before Strange could say anything else he was cut off "Thanos...." Bruce said in a weak voice "Thanos is coming" Strange looked at him then Zariah "The infinity stones...." He put a hand on his pendant as he looked back at Zariah "I know you... I've heard of you... You're the Goddess of Love and Hope.... Zariah; daughter of Freyr" She looked at him with a pained look "I'm not a goddess nor a daughter anymore... that was taken from me.... We need to stop Thanos... I think he killed Loki... and Thor and.... Heimdall.... We need help..."

She looked at the pendant around Strange's next and saw a flicker of green "The time stone...." He looked at her shocked "You know of it?" Zariah nodded slightly "I was taught at a young age.... Loki... had the Space stone.... Which Thanos now has..." more tears fell. "Wong, find Stark." He nodded as he disappeared for a few moments then reappearing "Found him..." They watched a portal open and none other than Tony Stark stepping through. As sense of relief washed over Zariah as their eyes linked "Zari?" She couldn't help but run up to him embracing him in a hug which he happily accepted "Where have you two been?! I've been so worried! It's been years!" he said as he took her face in his hands as he watched tears fall down her face.

Strange cut them off "There will be time for catch up but we have more important matters." Tony nodded as he looked back through the portal and leaned in kissing Pepper who he was with before Wong showed up "I'll be home soon." Pepper nodded as she walked away from the portal; it closed up in an instant. Tony, gripping onto Zariah again side hugging her "It's okay kid... It'll be okay" Strange cut him off from speaking any further "Over here please." He said, making you guys walk over to where him and Wong were as he conjured up a magic projection of the Universe and five of the six Infinity Stones.

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurdling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." Wong said as Zariah gazed at the projection, knowing the story of the stones.

"Space, Reality, Power, Soul, Mind and- "Zariah was cut off by Strange "Time." He said as he opened the pendant around his neck revealing the Time stone. Zariah's eyes widen because now she knows Thanos really is coming here. Tony stared the projection "Tell me his name again."