Sakaar

As the Quinjet flew aimlessly through the mass of the galaxy of stars, it began to spin sending the jet through a wormhole, on the other end of the wormhole the jet was being drawn by a gravitational pull towards of another planet that was unknown. The jet started to roughly increase speed as it made its way descending to the surface of the planet. Hulk realizing this quickly made his way over the still unconscious goddess and holds her protectively as the jet crash landed into heaps of trash that littered the planet's surface that also gained attention of the locals near them.

 Hulk realizing this quickly made his way over the still unconscious goddess and holds her protectively as the jet crash landed into heaps of trash that littered the planet's surface that also gained attention of the locals near them

A woman with dark brown hair, high pony tail and painted white lines on her face approached the craft, opening the hatch. Upon entering she sees a mass of green, holding a girl in his arms, not letting go. The woman approaches slowly and as in defense Hulk yells out "No... Stay away... "which caused her to stop, she put her hands up in surrender to show him, she wasn't going to hurt them "Hey big guy... Who's your friend?" she asked softly.

The Hulk was quiet a moment, still holding his friend close as he looked at the woman and replied softly "Zari... my friend..." the dark-haired woman just nods. The Hulk stands up carrying the goddess as he approached the strange woman, not backing down by his size, she stood there. She knew he was harmless as long as he was holding the girl.

"What's your name?" she asked him as they walked to her ship leaving the Quinjet in the trash "Hulk" he grumbled, being cautious, he didn't know where they were being taken but he held onto Zariah tightly. 

"I'm Valkyrie." She replied with her own name, as she boarded her own jet "The grandmaster would be happy to meet you." The Hulk huffed as he turned away, beginning to go back to the crash site. "Hey big guy! You would be rewarded if you participate in the contest of Champions." She called out to him, making him turn around. Seeing a grin on her face, he smirked before nodding a bit, allowing her to guide him and Zariah back to her ship to see the Grandmaster.

*In the presence of the Grandmaster*

"Ah! Scrapper 142! What a surprise you have brought me!" he said cheerfully, Hulk looked at the man as he saw the man was in golden robes with a painted face "But, if you don't mind me asking what have you brought me?" the Grandmaster continued.