Chapter 1

One
____________

The group of Slytherins' boarded the train on Platform 9 3/4 to start their third year, not knowing that from this day forward everything will start to change.

"Amara, over here!" one raven-haired girl yelled, standing in one of the compartment doors -waving at the dark-haired witch making her way through the students in the corridor.

"Hey, Pans" Amara smiled, with her usual innocent smile and big green eyes. She greeted Daphne and Blaise with the same expression. Both were already in the compartment —fighting about the best Bertie Botts bean flavour.

Blaise had grown at least three inches just like her brother who easily over-towered her now. Not just the boys have grown, the girls did too. Daphne's body had more curves, showing her thighs off perfectly under the skirt she was wearing.

Amara was still the more tender figure of all three of them yet her curves have become more defined. She sat down next to the window with her brother by her side, staring outside and seeing parents hugging their children goodbye. One leg over the other, letting the skirt ride up her thighs a little without noticing it herself.

"Pathetic that they are sitting with a teacher now" a deep voice filled the compartment and Amara tensed. She tore her eyes away from the scene outside looking at the boy who just entered. 

Her emerald green eyes landed on his grey ones and her heart skipped a beat. The fluttering was something new, something that seemed to have developed over the summer, growing every time she saw him.

Draco's eyes lingered on her body, scanning over her and resting on her bare thighs for a moment. He noticed how she changed a while ago.

_

"If you go back to school in that skirt, I have to lock you away" Theo mocked, eyeing his sister up and down, frowning about her skirt ending just below her arse.

"Shut up Theo" Amara laughed and her cheek burned scarlet after his remark. She spun around, checking her new robes in the mirror in front of her. The old one was too tight.

"Miss Malkin, my sister here needs a longer skirt. I don't think father will let her wear that ridiculous excuse of clothing" he shouted and chuckled so that everyone in the store heard him. He loved to tease her.

"I'm not going to repeat myself, Theodore," Amara muttered, narrowing her eyes and her cheeks glowing even brighter when she heard the voice of the person standing behind them.

"Theodore? Someone is angry" his deep voice accompanied by a dark chuckle called from behind.

Amara's body tensed, feeling a fluttering inside her. His voice was deeper, making her shiver. Only his voice was able to cause goosebumps on her neck.

"Malfoy, I see you need new robes as well, have you hit six feet already?"

Amara turned around, finding the blonde already looking at her. Her brother was right, he had grown. He leaned against the door frame, running his thumb over his bottom lip while his eyes ran over her body.

"Yes I have but you have grown too, I see," Malfoy said, not taking his eyes off her. Every movement of his hands and arms causes his muscle to flex under his tight black button-down, putting the newly grown muscles perfectly on display.

Not just Amara noticed that the blonde who leaned against the wooden door frame changed, Draco noticed that his best friend's sister changed as well.

His eyes continued their way from her face slowly down over her chest, the short skirt and lastly her bare legs.

He smirked, noticing the redness on her cheeks only growing under his boring stare.