Chapter 36

T/W: Sexual Assault

Thirty-six
__________________

Draco sat on the sofa next to Theo, with a drink in his hands.

His eyes focused on the entranceway that led to dormitories —waiting for Amara to come back.

"Something is wrong," Theo said, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees —a glass filled with alcohol in his hand.

"What do you mean?" Draco asked, confused.

"Amara... I-I just feel it- something is terribly wrong," he emptied his glass at once.

"She wanted to go to her dorm to get some clothes," Draco mumbled, unsure if that was information Theo wanted to hear.

"Let's go look for her," Daphne said and stood up from the sofa opposite them, she held her hand out for the dark-haired boy.

"I see if she is still at my dorm," Draco said.

"She is scared- terrified I can feel it," Theo mumbled and took Daphne's hand —walking left to the girls' corridors with her.

Draco swallowed the lump that was forming in his throat and made long, quick strides down the boy's corridors to the right until he reached his dorm.

He frowned when his hand touched the cold metal of his door handle.

There was a distant scream that instantly died down. He needed a moment to comprehend it but then he was sure —it was her, she screamed.

Draco's hands started to tremble when he let go of the door handle and turned around.

His dorm was at the end of the boy's corridor, her scream could have come from any room. Panic rose within his veins, he needed to find her —quickly.

He kicked every door open, one by one. Stumbling upon empty rooms, students sleeping, drinking or having sex.

He was halfway down the boy's corridor when he came to Pucey's door.

Why didn't he think of it sooner?

Draco inhaled deeply and prayed that his worst nightmare of what could be behind it wouldn't come true.

Again he kicked the door open with ease —finding his worst nightmare come true.

Amara was laying on the bed, her hands tied together —crying and every limb of her was shaking.

She was only dressed in the underwear she put on in Draco's dorm, her chest completely exposed.

Adrian kneeling between her legs, his hands starting to pull down his trousers.

Time stopped and everything moved in slow motion.

Draco was quick to pull out his wand, "Petrificus Totalus," he yelled. Adrian fell off the bed and laid frozen on the floor.

Amara opened her eyes when she heard the familiar voice.

She quickly sat up, trying to calm herself down. Her back against the headboard and her knees pulled up to her chest —trying to hide her bare skin.

She couldn't comprehend one thought, she was still half-naked but couldn't move. Her mind was numb, it was like her inside was frozen even though her body was trembling.

"Amara," Draco slowly approached her, reaching for her but she flinched —scared of anyone touching her again.

"Let me take that off," he said, pointing at her still tied hands.