Chapter 47

Forty-seven
______________

"What are you doing here?" Draco spat standing in the door frame of Amara's dorm, her back was facing him.

He was expecting her to be at his dorm since she started sleeping there last year before they went home for Christmas.

However when she wasn't there he started looking for her everywhere, never did he think she would be at her dorm —even if it was the most obvious place for her to be.

"Unpacking" Amara simply stated without looking at him.

She knew he was upset, she didn't have to see the growing storm in his eyes and the clenched hands to know. His voice was always giving him away. It always became demanding and rough when he was angry and upset.

"You don't sleep here," Draco said through his clenched teeth. He was annoyed, mad and even hurt. He knew she was mad but never thought she would leave him completely.

"It's my dorm, so I think I am," Amara said, still uninterested.

She continued to put her neatly folded clothes inside her dresser trying to not be bothered by the blonde boy whose nails were digging deeper and deeper inside his palm.

"You can't be serious?" he shouted, unsuccessful to control his temper any longer.

It became more and more difficult for him to restrain his anger with every day that passed since New years and with every minute of Amara slowly started leaving him, he slowly lost control over his own emotions.

"Since I am here, unpacking my clothes, you can answer this question yourself," Amara said calmly and turned around, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Amara!" Draco warned and clenched his jaw and hands. He slowly stepped closer but Amara didn't move.

"I don't think there is any need for a further discussion, please leave," she said and turned around again, hearing his footsteps slowly coming closer.

It made her heartbeat quicken but she tried to not let him see how nervous he made her.

"I am not leaving without you" he hissed, standing almost right behind her.

"Yes, you are!" Amara spun around and wanted to push him but Draco grabbed her hands before they touched his chest.

"Stop it!" Draco shouted and held onto her wrists with a strong grip.

"Let me go," Amara whined, struggling to get out of his grip.

"No! You are coming with me," he spat.

"I am not! You are crazy" she yelled, still trying to get away from him.

She wasn't frightened though, she knew he would never hurt her on purpose. Amara was annoyed and mad at him for all the lying, the secrets and the constant yelling.

"And you are irrational," he yelled back.

"I'm not the one who is lying and keeping secrets" she shouted, finally being able to pull her wrist out of his grip but Draco grabbed her shoulders, so she couldn't run away from him.

"Amara, listen to me," he said, his voice calm again.

"I have nothing to listen to!" she spat.

Draco got pulled away harshly, giving Amara a chance to step away from him. Theo stepped between Amara and Malfoy, guarding his sister like a shield.

"Leave her alone," Theo said, his voice calm. They could hear the shouting in the common room. The whole Slytherin house probably heard them.

"This is not your concern, Nott," Draco growled, wanting to push Theodore out of the way but Daphne grabbed Malfoy's arm and stopped him.