Chapter 58

T/W: violence/blood

Fifty-eight
___________________

The sun just peeked over the horizon when loud and eager knocking woke the blonde.

"Go away, Amara" he groaned into his pillow.

It turned quiet for a moment and when Draco started dozing off again, his door slammed against the wall, making the blonde jump out of bed.

He lowered the wand he just grabbed from his nightstand. It wasn't Amara standing in the open door.

"What the fuck, Nott?" Draco spat but Theodore didn't speak. He stormed toward the blonde and made his fist collide with his nose.

Draco stumbled back a couple of steps and Theodore used this moment to catch him off guard and wrestle Malfoy to the floor.

Theo's hands clenched onto the t-shirt Malfoy was wearing, shaking his body heavily. Blood ran down out of his nose and down his cheek.

"Give me a reason not to kill you," Theo yelled, shooting daggers at him.

"Get the fuck off me," Draco shouted, trying to overpower the boy hovering over him. Theo was unbothered by the blonde's attempt to wrestle free.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Malfoy?" Theo shouted, shaking Malfoy again and restraining the urge to beat him black and blue for what he did.

"She was the one that lied to me," Draco said, his vision and head feeling like he was sitting on a roller coaster.

"That doesn't give you the right to treat her that way," the dark-haired boy yelled.

"It's not like she didn't enjoy-"

"Don't you dare," Theo interrupted him, his hands closing around his throat, "Don't you dare justify your behaviour," his jaw clenched and so did his hands. The anger bubbling inside him since last night is fully released now.

Blaise appeared at the door and his eyes widened. He grabbed Theo's shoulders and pulled him off the blonde.

Draco rolled over, pushing himself off the floor, coughing and holding his throat.

"You will apologise- I want you on your fucking knees, begging her to forgive you," Theo spat and Blaise had all hands full holding his friend back before he would really kill the blonde sitting on the floor.

Draco scoffed, "I will certainly not beg,"

"You do what I tell you because I was the one, holding her last night until she fell asleep. I was the one drying her tears, the one who was there for her after you threw her out," Theo pointed his finger at the blonde, his jaw clenched trying to contain his anger,

"This time you crossed a line, Malfoy" he shouted and left, storming down the hall.

"Fuck," Malfoy whispered to himself and hopped back on his feet hurrying into the bathroom.

Blaise followed him reluctantly, mumbling something about how Malfoy doesn't deserve his help.

"How is she?" Draco asked, watching the tanned boy healing his nose.

"Considering her brother was determined to murder you this morning, I think you can answer that question yourself,"

A crack, followed by a painful groan echoing through the bathroom.

"You cannot do things like that -you need to control your temper or she will break -you know that she isn't as tough as she pretends to be, Malfoy," Blaise said and sighed.