Chapter 6: Role Model

"Aizawa, are you sure the boy is stable?" A nurse asked. 

"The child is complete fine " Aizawa stated before another nurse came out of the room. 

"The kid bit me" 

Aizawa almost face palmed on the spot out of embarrassment.

He walked into the hospital room and saw a wild Y/N looking at the nurses and hissed just like Chelsea had taught him. 

"He's spending too much time with that damn cat" Aizawa huffed before walking towards the boy. 

Y/N's demeanor completely changed when he saw the hero, a flowery aura around him while the tired hero gave him head pats.

"Well overall the boy is healthy, we patched up his shoulder. He bled from his mouth as a backlash from his quirk" a nurse said, looking over his file. "Do you know his name?" 

"He's Y/N Inumaki, we found his file when we took out the lab. He must've escaped when we broke in, same with the head scientist" Aizawa explained, continuing to rub Y/N's hair. 

"Any family?" The nurse continued. 

"We're currently looking for his parents, he'll stay in my care until then" Aizawa answered, picking Y/N up. The child let his head fall on the heroes chest, clutching the fabric on Aizawa's shirt with his tiny hand. 

"Sounds good, want a lollipop?" The nurse asked, showing the boy the treat. 

She got another hiss from Y/N. 

"No hissing, it's just candy" Aizawa said. Y/N looked back at the item, he had a bad experience with candy so far and he wanted nothing part of it. 

"He'll learn" Aizawa sighed, taking the lollipop from the nurse and putting it in his pocket. 

The two walked through the halls and out into the parking lot. 

"What do you want for lunch? We can get something on the way" Aizawa asked. Y/N looked up at Aizawa and tilted his head in confusion. 

"Right, I forgot about your quirk. You'll just have to point when you see something you like then" Aizawa sighed, putting Y/N into the car, where Y/N's panda awaited. 

As they drove, Y/N just played around with panda. He didn't care too much about what they ate, he wanted to get back to the house and see Chelsea again. They had dropped her off before Aizawa took Y/N to the hospital. 

Y/N looked out the window, looking at all the restaurants. He couldn't read, so he had no idea what the signs said, so he based it off of appearance. 

They settled on a small restaurant with a picture of a panda on it. Once they finished eating, Aizawa started driving towards the school. 

"I missed majority of school because someone decided to play pant thief and almost get kidnapped" Aizawa started, looking at Y/N through his mirror. 

Y/N looked at the same mirror and crossed his arms to form an X. 

"Okaka!" Y/N denied. 

"Yeah sure" Aizawa mocked, pulling into the parking lot of the school. 

They both walked into the school, Y/N holding Aizawa's hand with his right hand, his left held his panda and bag of candy. They walked through the halls, some students looking at Y/N with confused expressions while some smiled and waved at the boy. 

Y/N, being the ball of sass that he is, ignored all the waves and kind gestures, in favor of swinging his and Aizawa's hand back and forth as they walked. 

"Behave" Aizawa said before opening a massive door. Y/N walked in after the teacher, noticing all the confused faces of the teens sitting at desks. 

"Hey it's the little guy!" Kirishima yelled with a smile. Y/N looked at Kirishima with sparkling eyes, he remembered how he magically opened the candy shop doors for him. 

"THIS BRAT AGAIN?!" Bakugou yelled. 

Y/N looked at Bakugou with an unimpressed look. This one was too loud for his liking. 

"Why do you have a child with you sir?" Iida asked, standing up from his chair. 

Aizawa waved off Cementoss, who was covering for him while he was taking care of Y/N. 

"I'm taking care of him temporarily" Aizawa explained, watching as Y/N scanned the room. 

The child's eyes locked on Todoroki, and he waddled to the back of the room and stopped beside his desk. They stared at each other for a few seconds, but Y/N was more focused on Todoroki's hair. 

Y/N reached into his bag of candy and pulled out a candy cane, offering it to him. 

Todoroki blinked a few times before taking the candy from the boy. It matched his hair, so Y/N thought it was only appropriate to give the teen the candy. 

"Thank you" Todoroki thanked, opening the candy cane and started eating it. 

Y/N looked at Todoroki in shock. 

You're supposed to eat the candy? 

Y/N has found another role model that knows all the answers. Y/N crawled under Todoroki's desk and decided to stay there for the time being, letting the truth of candy sink in. 

"Hey Y/N, you want one of these?" Midoriya asked, kneeling down by the desk and showing the boy an oreo cookie. 

Y/N shook his head, falling to the side to lay closer to Todoroki's left side. 

"It's okay, you just eat it" Midoriya explained. 

Y/N's eye twitched and he unzipped his jacket. 

"You eat it" Y/N said. Midoriya immediately stuffed the cookie in his mouth without meaning to. The class looked at Y/N's direction with surprised faces while the child merely zipped his jacket back up and closed his eyes to sleep. 

This kid was going to be trouble.