Chapter 21: All Good Things

"Is that fine?" Aizawa asked as he adjusted Y/N's costume. Y/N hummed and looked in the mirror. It was Halloween night and Y/N insisted on going as a panda, while Eri was going as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. 

"We should get going then. The class wanted to see your first Halloween" Aizawa sighed, standing up after fixing their costumes.

"Yay! Let's go, Y/N!" Eri cheered while smiling happily at Y/N. Y/N just kept playing with his panda ears while being pulled by the girl. 

They all exited the house and walked towards UA, where the students were waiting for their arrival. They arrived at the school, which was decorated for the occasion. 

"Hey Y/N, Eri!" Kota waved as he ran towards the two kids. 

"Hi Kota" Eri greeted back while Y/N waved. Kota was dressed as a turtle, he had a plastic shell strapped to his back and everything. 

"We're all ready to go, Kota was excited all day" Mandalay laughed as she walked behind Kota. 

Class A exited the building soon after, all of them dressed up in unique costumes. 

"Hey you three, I hope you're excited for trick or treating" Midoriya said with a smile, wearing an All Might costume. Y/N narrowed his eyes at the choice of attire, All Might would not have the drop on him for a third time. 

"It's pant thief!" A new voice shouted. 

Y/N tensed while Kota and Eri stood in front of the smaller boy. They would have to get through them if they wanted Y/N. 

A girl, around their age, came running towards them with two boys following after her. Y/N peaked from behind Kota and Eri, only to see the three kids he had met in the park a while back. 

Nobara, Yuji, and Megumi all greeted Y/N as they showed him their costumes. 

"How do you know Y/N?" Eri asked, looking at Nobara in curiosity. 

"Ran into him at the park a little while ago. So Y/N's his name? Good to know" Nobara acknowledge with a nod, crossing her arms. 

Yuji and Y/N were prancing around while Megumi was messing with his plush wolf tail. 

"Awww, did the little bean children find a new friend?" A tall man with white hair and black sunglasses on said with a smirk, looking down at the kids. "You didn't threaten him, right?" 

"Of course not!" Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi shouted, watching as the white haired man laughed. 

"I'm Gojo, their parents asked me to watch them for the night. Horrible decision really" Gojo introduced himself to Aizawa, who was just about ready to suspect the guy of being a child predator. 

Yuji grabbed Y/N's hand while Megumi and Nobara started to lead him down the street. 

"Time to get some candy!" Yuji and Nobara cheered while Y/N's eyes sparkled. 

"Tuna tuna?!" Y/N asked in an appalled voice. 

"Yeah, candy!" Yuji laughed, a fist in the air. He was dressed as a tiger.