Chapter 12: Brothers

Y/N and Kota sat on the ground early in the morning. Aizawa had woke them up to get ready so that class A could train their quirks. 

Y/N didn't know why that was his problem, having to interrupt his sleep. 

Y/N was rocking back and forth, almost sleeping on the spot, before loud voices interrupted his peace.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR PANTS?!" 

Kota covered his face to keep from laughing and Y/N looked around for possible escapes if he were discovered. 

Y/N and Kota looked on as the class boys ran around, all lacking pants. Bakugou looked like he was going to kill someone for sure. 

"Missing pants? Is this your doing?" Aizawa asked, looking down at Y/N. Y/N tensed up. 

He knows too much. 

"Okaka" Y/N shook his head, trying to play it off. 

A second later, the pants that he and Kota threw in a tree the night before, fell off and landed on his face. 

Gravity just had to be a snitch. 

"Y/N-" Aizawa sighed in disappointment, his hand going to his face. 

"Y/N!" Bakugou yelled, running towards the poor child. Y/N grabbed the pants off his face and threw them towards the charging boom man, before turning and running away. 

"GET BACK HERE YOU ONIGIRI SHIT!" Bakugou yelled louder, increasing his speed. 

Y/N turned around, seeing a large hand about to grab him. He lowered his scarf. 

"Don't move" 

Bakugou stopped a few inches away from grabbing Y/N, making the child relax his posture. 

What was Midoriya's weak spot again? 

Y/N walked the rest of the way towards Bakugou, lifting his leg so he could deliver a strong kick to the no no area.

Until Aizawa swept in and grabbed the child before Bakugou could be neutered. 

Kota muttered a 'dammit' under his breath when he saw Y/N's attack prevented. 

Sero was already working on getting the rest of the pants out of the tree while Y/N snuggled into Aizawa's shoulder like he was the victim. 

~🍙~

Y/N and Kota sat under the table as the rest of the class was enjoying their own food. It was a long day of training for them, so it was a gift to be able to sit and relax for the evening. 

"Let’s go to the hot spring after this" Mina cheered, earning herself a chorus of agreements.

What's a hot spring? Y/N wondered as he bit into his onigiri. 

Kota finished his up and he grabbed Y/N's hand, leading him from under the table. Y/N made sounds of protest as they got further from the food table. 

Heart= broken 💔 

Y/N was laying down on the ground while Kota sat a few feet away from him. They were back in Aizawa's room, passing time. 

"Hey Y/N, my 'those students aren't being true heroes' radar is going off. Let's go" Kota said suddenly, getting up and dragging Y/N out the door. Y/N let it happen, playing with the ends of his scarf while Chelsea followed close behind, finally being free from the room. 

Kota climbed up the wall that divided the hot springs. Y/N put Chelsea on his shoulder before climbing up as well, watching his foot placement so he doesn't fall and embaress himself. Oh and possible die 👼

Kota pulled Y/N the rest of the way and marched along the wall, Y/N close behind. 

Y/N looked and saw the purple student, the one who Aizawa told him to stay away from, trying to climb the wall. 

For what? Y/N didn't know, he just hoped he didn't fall and hurt himself. (Oh no I hope I don't fall)

Kota clenched his fists and kneeled down, appearing in Mineta's view right when he was going to reach the top. 

"If you want to be a hero, you should learn to be a good human" Kota said before slapping Mineta's away, causing the boy to fall. 

He wasn't a human? What was he?! Y/N thought as he saw the alien fall from the wall. 

"I'll get you for this!" Mineta declared as he fell. 

Y/N silently glared at the falling humanoid. No way was that mythical creature going to get his brother. Y/N didn't know what a brother was, but he heard Kota call him that. So it must be important, he would protect Kota with his life if he had to. 

"Thanks so much Kota, Y/N!" 

Y/N and Kota both turned to the other side of the wall. Kota started sputtering in embarrassment while Y/N looked on with dotted eyes. 

Why are they taking a bath together? 

Kota started falling backwards out of shock and Y/N quickly jumped after him. 

They die together ✊

Of course Y/N and Kota were caught by Midoriya, Chelsea holding onto Y/N for dear life. 

Y/N and Chelsea both looked at Midoriya. 

And they both hissed at him, in perfect sync.