Chapter 26: Piece Of Her Mind

A/N: Damn, five weeks since I updated..... Anyways-

~🍙~

"And the end ties like this, and then that's it!" Shiyuna said, presenting Y/N with his newly sewn Panda. Y/N's eyes sparkled and grabbed his bear, holding it close like it had just had a life-threatening surgery. 

"Be careful when you take him outside next time" Shiyuna said gently, closing her sewing kit and patting her son's head. Y/N hummed in understanding and tilted his head closer to his mother, before bolting back to Joaan. 

Shiyuna sighed and looked down at the letter she was writing. She debated whether or not to even send it to Aizawa, considering he hadn't been responding to anything Shiyuna would send his way. To say she was frustrated would be an understatement. 

Y/N missed Aizawa, and Shiyuna wanted their relationship to continue like it used to.

But it just seemed like Aizawa forgot all about her son, and she couldn't bear to see Y/N's face when he realizes that. 

Shiyuna ended up letting out an angry puff and threw her newly written letter in the garbage. 

Y/N pranced into the kitchen the same time his mother grabbed a new piece of paper and started writing while muttering things under her breath. 

Words like Worthless man, Jerk, Child forgetter, Unkempt hair, boring eyes. Y/N tilted his head a little but shrugged it off, yawning a little. 

In Y/N's point of view, he felt a lot more comfortable in the new house. Especially with his mom, since she had the same marks he did. And the way she spoke, without having to worry about hurting the people around her. He looked up to her, and wanted to be able to do that. 

Then maybe if he could talk normally, Aizawa would come back to visit him.

~🍙~

"Things have been a lot more quiet haven't they?" Uraraka asked as she stood by Midoriya's desk, looking out the gloomy window. 

"Yeah, Y/N hasn't visited the class in a while now. And Mr. Aizawa's a lot more grumpy than usual" Midoriya mumbled. 

"I hope he's okay, last time we saw Y/N, he was really hurt from the camp attack" Jiro added, others nodding in agreement.

Bakugou sat quietly at his desk as well, not wanting to openly show his worries to the others. Y/N was like a little brother, and considering Bakugou was an only child, he didn't realize how much he wanted one until now that Y/N was gone. 

The door slammed open, the class shutting up in seconds when they thought Aizawa was the culprit. But to their surprise, it was not their teacher. It was a women, with h/c hair and e/c eyes, she tried to have an angry face, but was ultimately failing at it. What caught the class's attention, was that she had the same marks that Y/N had on her face. 

"shota aiZAWA!-" She stopped when she realized her target wasn't in the room, just a bunch of teenagers. 

"Oh....sorry haha!" She laughed it off, her features softening when she saw their startled faces. 

"He's not here yet ma'am! But it is very rude to barge into a classroom like this!" Iida scolded. She laughed once again and bowed a little as an apology. 

"Yeah sorry about that, I'm just very angry right now. Please allow me to leave this letter here" She said kindly, walking to the desk and placing the paper down, before bowing once more and leaving the classroom. The class only stared at the door, before Denki broke the silence. 

"..Da fuq was that?" 

~🍙~

A few minutes before Shiyuna raided UA 

"So this is where he works" Shiyuna mumbled as she held Y/N's hand in her left hand, and Joaan's leash in the other. 

"What can I do for you, ma'am?" A hero at the front gate of the school asked, looking at the woman in front of him with a slight blush. Shiyuna smiled nicely at him. 

"I have to drop this letter off at class 1A, if you could allow me to do that" she said. 

"I apologize,  but you cannot walk on school grounds" the hero said. 

"Oh, then if you could deliver it for me then? It's for a Shota Aizawa" Shiyuna tried. 

"I can't do that either" 

"...Why not?" 

"Because, I don't want to, not without your phone number at least."

"..."

"..."

"Let me through" Shiyuna demanded. The hero stiffened a little before opening the gate, allowing the women and her companions to go in. 

Shiyune walked in, Y/N looking at her in awe and Joaan walked in like he owned the place. As Shiyuna was about to walk into the building, Y/N stopped and shook his head.

He didn't want to see everyone yet, not when he didn't learn how to talk properly yet. If they found out he still didn't know how to control his quirk, they might not like him anymore. 

Shiyuna's eyes softened at his face, she could read her son like an open book.
Aizawa made her son feel so insecure when he left without a goodbye or even visiting, making her irritation spike even more. 

"You stay right here, mom will be right back" Shiyuna promised, holding her pinkie out. Y/N's eyes watered at this, because Aizawa promised the same thing, but broke it. 

He sniffed and locked his pinkie with hers, trusting his mother. She smiled lovingly and handed the leash to him, before walking aggressively into the building with a pissed off expression. 

"Ma'am, you're not supposed to be here-" 

"Yes I am" She interrupted with a wave of her hand. 

"Have a good day ma'am!" The hero exclaimed, his eyes fogged over. 

~🍙~

Aizawa had read the letter when he got to the classroom. 

Shiyuna had definitely given him a piece of her mind for ignoring both her and Y/N.