Chapter 9: Mickey Mouse

"See? This spells cat" Aizawa said, pointing to the capitalized letters. 

Y/N started moving side to side, unable to sit still. Aizawa chuckled and activated his quirk, his hair beginning to float and eyes glowing red. 

"C-A-T is cat!" Y/N yelled before Aizawa blinked his eyes yet again and smiled proudly at Y/N. 

"That's right!" Aizawa praised, putting a sticker in the shape of a star on Y/N's forehead. Y/N applauded himself for his achievements and jumped up and down in victory. 

"Alright, time to go kiddo" Aizawa said once he checked his watch. Y/N nodded and grabbed his backpack with coloring books, some candy, and panda inside. 

Y/N had stayed with Aizawa for a few days now and got some new clothes and items so he wouldn't get bored when Aizawa was teaching. 

Aizawa held out his hand which Y/N gratefully took after saying goodbye to Chelsea. 

They walked towards UA, Y/N pointing to everything he found interesting along the way. His all time favorite being the butterflies. 

They walked all the way to UA, through the halls and into the familiar classroom. 

"Hi Y/N!" The class chorused together. Y/N waved back and walked to Todoroki, giving him a candy cane before giving Bakugou one of his spicy candies. It had become a tradition to Y/N, giving both of his "mentors" a gift at the start of each day. He even showed off his star sticker that was still on his forehead. 

After Y/N greeted those he wanted to, he retreated under Todoroki's desk and pulled out his coloring book and some crayons, staying closer to Todoroki's left side for warmth. 

Aizawa started talking to his students while Y/N scribbled, occasionally opening a candy for himself. Ever since he found out candies were edible, he couldn't help but continuously eat them throughout the day. 

"How's this class doing?" A new voice asked from rhe classroom door. Y/N looked up and saw a bear mouse. His eyes widened before scambling from under the desk and ran to the front of the room, looking at Nezu in astonishment. 

"Hello there!" Nezu greeted with a smile. 

Y/N squealed happily and lifted up his recently used coloring page, it was a picture of Mickey Mouse. 

"Tuna Tuna!" Y/N exclaimed, spinning in circles. 

"No bud that's not Mickey Mouse" Aizawa corrected, kneeling down beside Y/N. Y/N shook his head in denial and ran to Nezu, only to be picked up by Aizawa. That didn’t stop him from trying to wiggle out of the heroes arms anyway. 

"I see he got comfortable rather quickly, I'm glad he adjusted to his new lifestyle" Nezu said as he smiled up at the duo. 

"He may have gotten too comfortable with me" Aizawa huffed as Y/N tried to climb into his scarf. The class started laughing at the struggling teacher, who shot them a glare to silence them quickly. 

Nezu bid his Farwell and Y/N sadly waved bye to him as he hanged loosely in Aizawa's grip, having given up trying to escape long ago. 

"I hope you're all aware of your exams coming up. You have to pass the written portion as well as the battle portion to go to camp" Aizawa warned, holding Y/N in one arm as the boy leaned his head on his shoulder. 

The dummies of the class all groaned, disheartened at the idea of not being able to attend the camp trip. 

Aizawa excused himself, placing Y/N on the ground so he could sleep for the rest of class. Y/N scurried over to Bakugou, climbing up on his desk to sit on it. 

"I'm so doomed! Y/N, do you believe in me?" Mina asked, looking at Y/N with teary eyes. 

"Okaka" Y/N denied with a shake of his head, making Mina weap even more. 

"All you have to do is pay attention in class though" Todoroki mentioned, making the group of low intellectuals hang their heads in even more shame. 

"Yaoyorozu! Can you help us please?!" The group rushed over to the girl. 

"Hey man, can you help me out?" Kirishima asked Bakugou with a shap tooth smile. 

"No, you dumb bastard" Bakugou huffed out.

Y/N lost interest in the conversation and hopped off the desk, going over to Aizawa as he laid on the floor. Y/N sat next to him and gently shook him awake. Aizawa opened one eye and looked at Y/N. 

"Salmon" Y/N whispered. Aizawa huffed a laugh and unzipped his sleeping bag. Y/N perked up and took off his backpack before crawling into the sleeping bag as well, facing Aizawa as he got comfortable. 

Y/N was out like a light.