Chapter 30: Grasp

Y/N desperately tried to grab at his stomach that was now leaking his blood like running water from a faucet.

"You were well protected Y/N. So protected that they got cocky" Haru chuckled, one of Yahune's right hand men.

"B-Blast-" Y/N choked on his blood, grasping at his stomach desperately. He couldn't get his command out.

"Your mom put up a good fight. She actually took down ten of my guys. It took me threatening to kill you, your stupid dog and bomb that shitty school to get her to back down."

Haru reached down and grabbed Y/N by his hair, dragging him towards the front door of the house where a van quickly pulled up.

Y/N whined when he was harshly thrown into the backseat, where a woman wearing white with a matching face mask waited with a medical bag.

"Really had to shoot him in a vital spot?" She sighed as she roughly pushed Y/N on his back and strapped a muzzle on the child tightly. Tightly enough that blood started to drip from the sides of his mouth. Anytime Y/N tried to talk or pull at it, the metal spikes on the inside punctuated even deeper.

"Stay still" the woman demanded, pouring alcohol on his wound while Y/N's cries were muffled.

~🥀~

Aizawa chuckled as Eri ranted to him about her day at school until he heard a faint pop noise. It was quiet, but he knew what it was from years on the field. Aizawa picked up Eri quickly and ran towards Y/N's house.

He had already got two blocks away from the house, but he tried to make up the time by running faster than he ever has before.

Aizawa reached the house, placing Eri down on the front yard carefully when he saw the wide open door. Neighbors were rushing from their houses to see what the commotion was about but it had already felt like Aizawa's world was crashing down.

The only thing there was a puddle of blood, and no sign of any life in the house at all.

~🥀~

Haru dragged Y/N into a bunker ways away from the city.

There were scientists looking at the child as he was dragged, making him want to shy in on himself. Y/N was carelessly dropped into a cell and his hands chained to a wall. The chain was long enough for him to walk around the cell to a certified extent, but made it uncomfortable.

"Get any ideas about escaping again, I'll kill your mom and dog" Haru said, giving Y/N a good kick before leaving the cell.

Y/N laid there for a little, his tears dripping to the hard floor while his wound pulsed painfully. He was back in the hands of the monsters.

Y/N sniffed, trying to sit up but falling back down instantly. "I don't want to die I'm not ready"  Y/N thought to himself desperately.

He glanced at the cuffs on his wrists, trying to take them off when an electric current went through him as he screamed from behind his muzzle from the pain.

Y/N tried to take in as much air as he could from the mask that took up most of his face once the electricity stopped coursing through him. Y/N laid in the same position for the rest of the night, terrified to even move an inch.

~🥀~

Y/N woke up with a struggled gasp, feeling his heart pounding in his chest as he clutched at it desperately. It still hurt to move with his gunshot wound, but at the moment his heart hurt even more.

It was hard to take in any air, his chest felt like there were bricks piled up on top. Haru walked into the cell with the woman that treated his wound, she walked to the child and checked his heart rate.

"His heart is failing, restart it" she said, looking at Haru over her shoulder. He smirked and pressed a button, making the electricity go through the child as it restarted his heartbeat.

Y/N gasped into his muzzle, growing lightheaded as the woman checked his gunshot wound.

"His pulse is still unstable, he won't last very long" she explained, getting up and leaving the boy on the floor.

"That's fine. In the morning, he'll be dead anyway. Once we dissect him and see how exactly his body morphed to take in the injections from when he was younger, we'll be able to sell modified serums to boost up physical and quirk power. He was the lone survivor, all the other kids died. He's the only one that we can study."

Y/N whimpered quietly to himself, before drifting to sleep.