Chapter 34: Words Left Unspoken

A/N: Okay guys the reason I have been gone for so long is because I work in a hospital. I said that before, but I've been getting some pretty disrespectful messages (most of them have been supportive and checking in on me, those of you I thank) If you read my books, I simply ask of you to be patient with me for the time I disappear for a little. I'm going to have a little more time for myself now, but I still have a job. If you're going to be disrespectful, then skip over my works, I seriously won't cry about it.

~🍙~

"You look ridiculous, Satoru"

"Oh that's just grand, how about you be a doll and help me out Geto?" Gojo asked as he held all of the birthday presents by himself.

"I would, but seeing you struggle is a lot more amusing."

"Don't make fun of Mr. Gojo! He's the strongest in the world!" Yuji defended, punching at Geto's leg before Nobara pulled him back to run towards the house.

"Shut up stupid! Look, we're here!" She yelled, Megumi already ringing the doorbell.
The door opened and the two more enthusiastic kids tackled Y/N to the ground in a hug.
"Happy birthday Y/N!" They both yelled.

"Get off him!" Megumi scolded, yanking Yuji off and the pink haired boy hanged there with tears in his eyes.

"It's quite alright, come in" Shiyuna said with a smile, helping Nobara up and Akai walked over to pick Y/N to get him to his feet as well.
"You alright little man?" He asked and Y/N smiled.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed. The two babysitters walked in, Gojo ruffling up Y/N's hair as he walked into the house.
"He looks much better now" he said, dodging Kota and Eri when they ran to greet the three newest arrivals.

"Thank you, he's been doing much better now" Shiyuna said, leaning into Akai's shoulder when he walked beside her and put his arm around her.

"Make yourselves comfortable" Akai insisted.

Class 1A were situated, eating the various foods that were laid out. Laughing amongst themselves as the kids surrounded them with questions about heroism.

"Don't bombard them too much" Geto said to the trio, sitting at one of the tables.

Aizawa smiled downwards as Y/N ran up to him and hugged his leg tightly. He looked up towards the tired hero, his marks along his face on full display now that he was much more confident speaking. And he utter the words that he was never able to during the time Aizawa took care of Y/N.

"I love you!" Y/N exclaimed happily.

Aizawa's eyes widened slightly, before he smiled. He could swear he felt a tear well up in his eye before he knelt down and engulfed Y/N in a tight embrace.

"I love you too kiddo" he replied.

And those words were no longer left unspoken.

End