Chapter 25: Tired

A/N: Hey guys, I want to apologize for how long I'm taking to update these books. So basically, my boss made me into a manager and so I've been working 8 hours for seven days a week, on top of school work so I've been really stressed lately. 

And on top of that, someone decided to come to work when they were sick without telling anyone, and I get sick really easily. So yeah, I got sick much worse than they were, so I've just been dying everyday lol. 
But all in all, I hope you enjoy the chapter. 

🍙

"Have fun at school, Eri" Aizawa said with a smile, adjusting her backpack for her. Eri sent him a smile in return, turning around the skipping into her elementary school. 

She has been going to the school for a few weeks now, and already making new friends. She always had a story to tell about new people she met, or how amazing her teacher was. She had the chance to be a normal kid. 

Aizawa's life had shaped itself so much. 

That he was slowly forgetting about the little boy who adored him. 

🍙

But Y/N never forgot. He could never forget someone who he saw as his father, not even when he tried so hard. 

"Y/N honey, do you want some onigiri? I made some for you" Shiyuna spoke gently as she kneeled down in the living room. Y/N was leaning against the dog, playing with the fur ever so slightly. 

Y/N hummed and sat up with the help of his mother, grabbing the item and taking a few bites. 

"I brought some movies from the store, if you wanted to pick which one we can watch. You've been doing extra well in school too, so I got some snacks too" Shiyuna praised, the boy's eyes lighting up a little at the kind gesture from his mother. 

"Tuna tuna!" Y/N yelled, lifting his arms for her. Shiyuna laughed and scooped up her son, jumping side to side when Joaan decided to jump up to get his companion back. 

Y/N giggled as he held on for dear life, looking down at the dog.

But besides all the giggles, the memories he was making with his mother, as well as his growing friendship with the dog. He felt tired, so tired. 

His heart grew worse by the day, Shiyuna looking into heart specialist after heart specialist. Even trying to locate her long lost love, Akai, hoping he achieved his dream as a heart doctor. 

And the years she spent studying to snag a job as a lawyer, she had a lot of connections to find the best of the best. Yet even that wasn't good enough to make her son better. And she knew Y/N missed Aizawa. 

She tried calling the hero, sending emails, anything to convince the man to even say hi to the little boy who idolized him. 

Y/N finished up his onigiri, and sat up to look at his mother, a smile gracing his face. 

"I love you" Shiyuna said, running her hands through Y/N's hair. 

Y/N smiled up at her and lifted his hands, shakily signing the same words back to her. Like how she had taught him during homeschooling, so he could learn how to control his quirk before going into a public school. He was able to say a few more words now, after relentless reassurance from his mother as well as lots of practice. 

He was even more comfortable to show his marks on his face around the house, after seeing his mother also had the marks whenever she used her quirk.

"Cat" Y/N said in a broken up voice, not sure if he was saying he right. 

"I know you miss your cat. I'm sure she thinks of you every single day" Shiyuna sighed, looking at the drawings she had on the walls of the house. Y/N would always end up drawing Chelsea and Joaan together, as well as Eri, Aizawa, his mother, and himself as one big family. It's something he could only dream about, and wake up the next morning to be disappointed that it wasn't real. 

Y/N rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn, sighing softly as his mother picks him up. 

"Medicine first, and then bed" she promised, going to the kitchen and sitting her son on the counter. She opened up the medicine cabinet and gave Y/N his medicine, giving him lost of praise when he took it without fail. He was never fond of the daily medications, but it was necessary if he wanted to ever get better. 

Shiyuna carried him to his room, setting him down on the bed and handing him his panda plush. Y/N hugged it tightly while Joaan jumped onto the soft bed as well, Shiyuna laughing softly at the two. 

"Goodnight" Shiyuna whispered, Y/N letting out a little hum in response. 

🍙

Chelsea looked up from where she laid on the unused bed that belonged to Y/N, her Y/N. 

Not once understanding why he hadn't come home, and why Aizawa didn't go get him. 

It was another day without her boy, and she felt like she lost her only partner in crime. 

🍙

Kota sniffed as he held onto the candy Y/N had given him the day they met. He never opened it, he wanted to split it with his friend next time he saw him. 

But that day never came. And he didn't understand why Y/N wasn't at the house anymore. 

And the world, to everyone who ever cared about Y/N, his friends, the class A students, became deafening silent without the presence of the child.