Chapter 11: What Friends Do

A/N: I decided I'm going to go with the Nezuko idea, Y/N won't be OP, just stronger than an average 6 year old should be. 

"Hey Y/N, do you like heroes?" Kota asked as he and Y/N played on the grass. They were still waiting for class A, so they decided to pass the time. 

Y/N looked at Kota before pointing at Aizawa, who was conversing with the cat themed heroes. 

"Oh, just him?" Kota asked, which Y/N nodded to.

Besides, he was the pant thief still.

"That's okay I guess. That class of wannabe heroes is so stupid, makes me want to hurl" Kota said, pretending to vomit. Y/N closed his eyes in amusement before looking over towards the forest.

"Oh, they made it finally" Aizawa acknowledged. Kota stood up and grabbed Y/N's hand, leading the way towards the others. Y/N looked back at Chelsea, who took it as the signal to follow the boy.

(Can't be bothered to watch this episode again so I'm just winging this whole conversation) 

"You will be staying here to complete multiple types of training. You'll focus on improving your quirks with training we've arranged to fit you specifically" Mandalay explained, standing with her group. 

Y/N and Kota stopped a few feet away, listening to their conversation. 

"I don't mean to sound rude but, who is that kid?" Midoriya asked, pointing to Kota. 

"Oh! That's Kota, I'm watching over him" Mandalay answered. Midoriya smiled in response and made his way towards the two kids, hoping to make their day by being an everyday, friendly hero. 

"Hi Kota, I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm training to be a hero. It's nice to meet you" Midoriya introduced, smiling warmly. 

Kota released Y/N's hand and reeled it back, before striking Midoriya in the no no area. 

The class gasped while Y/N looked at the scene with dotted eyes. 

Is that Midoriya's weak spot? 

Y/N wondered before Kota grabbed his hand again and walked away from Midoriya. 

"A punch to the scrotum is unforgivable, you fiend of a child!" Iida scolded, rushing to Midoriya's aid. 

"You dumb hero wannabes, all of you are crazy" Kota grit his teeth. Y/N continued to look back, watching as Midoriya continued to withered in pain. 

✨Interesting✨

~🍙~

The sun had gone down not that long ago. Y/N was curled into a ball, sleeping peacefully in Aizawa's room. There was a small knock on the window which woke Y/N up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes before getting off the bed and walked towards the window. 

He saw Kota's familiar hat, so he hurriedly grabbed his scarf to cover his marks before opening the window quietly. 

"Hey, you wanna go play?" Kota whispered. Y/N nodded and started climbing out the window, Chelsea following after her companion. 

Both boys left the building, holding hands while Y/N snuggled into his scarf for warmth. 

"So, what do you want to do?" Kota asked in a normal voice once they were far enough. 

"Sujiko" Y/N answered, pointing over to the place the class was sleeping at. 

"Something over there? Alright, lead the way" Kota shrugged, following after Y/N. 

They both slowly walked into the room. Chelsea knew where this was going, so she took her place atop Y/N's head once again. 

Kota tilted his head when Y/N opened the door to the room, seeing all the class boys sleeping peacefully. Y/N continued to walk towards where their things were located, digging inside and fishing out their pants. 

"We're taking their pants?" Kota whispered with a dumbfounded look. Y/N nodded proudly, yet evilly, and continued to go around the room.

"Awesome" Kota snickered, following his lead and taking pants from their suitcases. 

Y/N couldn't even see with all the pants stacked in his arms. He wobbly made his way towards the door, stepping on Bakugou like he was a stool. 

"Dumb Deku, I'll kill you" Bakugou grumbled in his sleep. Y/N looked down at Bakugou in confusion before continuing on. 

Kota, Y/N, and Chelsea finally got out of the room, releasing a breath of relief. 

"Come on, let's go hide them" Kota said, walking towards the woods. Y/N shakily followed, both from the heaviness of the pants and that the woods looked spooky. 

"I have no idea where to hide them" Kota pouted, looking around. 

"Tuna Tuna!" Y/N yelled as he threw the pants in the air, making them hang on the tree. Kota looked at the pants with wide eyes before laughing and doing the same, throwing them in the air. 

"Why am I not surprised that I found you out here" Aizawa said in a tired voice, walking towards the two. 

"Kelp" Y/N greeted with a hand in the air. Aizawa got closer and Y/N lifted both his arms, signaling the older to pick him up. Aizawa smiled and lifted Y/N into his arms, looking at Kota. 

"Come on then, you can both have a sleepover" Aizawa sighed when he saw the dejected face of Kota. Kota visibly lit up and followed after them, Chelsea still on Y/N. 

Aizawa laid down a few blankets and pillows at the corner of his room and both boys snuggled into the covers.

"Good night Y/N" Kota whispered.

But Y/N was already fast asleep.