Chapter 10: A New Friend

"Just gotta pour this in, and then boom! Bubbles" Aizawa exclaimed, mixing the bath water with the bubbles, making them appear. 

Y/N's eyes widened, no matter how many times he's seen it happen, it never cease to amaze him.

Y/N lifted his hand that was now covered in bubbles and opened his mouth to eat them. Aizawa grabbed his hand and lowered it back into the tub. 

"No" Aizawa scolded lightly. 

"Okaka" Y/N threw shade right back at him.

"Look, All Might got you something. He said it was a sign of a truce" Aizawa continued, grabbing the box he had by the bathroom door. He opened it and pulled out a onesie. 

An All Might onesie. 

Y/N yelped at the sight and covered his eyes with his hands. That hero scared the lights out of him on a daily basis, no way was that guy going to do the same in the safety of his home. 

"Yeah that was my reaction too" Aizawa said, throwing the pajamas across the room. 

All Might: 💔

Y/N was dressed in pajamas with onigiri patterns all around it. Aizawa was preparing dinner while Y/N colored in the living room. 

"Dinners ready, I made onigiri" Aizawa called, but no cheerful boy entered the kitchen. Aizawa rose a brow and decided to investigate. 

"Kid?" Aizawa called. He saw Y/N peak his head from around the corner, only to zoom back into hiding. The hero walked towards the hallway to look for the boy. 

Y/N was coloring on the wall, Chelsea sitting beside him as if she instigated it. 

"Y/N no!" Aizawa scolded, kneeling down and taking the crayon away from Y/N. 

"You don't color on the walls" Aizawa continued. Y/N kept looking at the hero, before his eyes started watering and he put his hands over his eyes in shame.

Aizawa faltered a little and looked at Y/N's drawing. It was a picture of Y/N, him, and Chelsea. Right above them was their names, which Y/N had started learning how to spell from the older.

Only instead of Aizawa's actual name, right above his picture was 'DAD' but the first D was backwards. 

"Aww Y/N, it's okay" Aizawa finally broke his scolding mode right when he saw the picture. He pulled Y/N in for a hug, which the younger happily returned. 

"Let’s go eat" The older said, picking Y/N up and walking to the kitchen. Y/N gasped when he saw the onigiri, fidgeting once Aizawa put him in his chair. Y/N ate three before getting full. 

"Tomorrow my class is going to training camp, you're coming too okay?" Aizawa said as he cleaned the table. Y/N nodded his head and carried his own plate, opening the trash and throwing it away. 

It was a glass plate. 

"y/n nO-"