-𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮-

Hello, once again, or for the first time. I'm here to bless you yet again, with another of my many fanfics. While reading, there are a few things to take into consideration, please read the following ↴

-𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬-

- I have published this book before and took it down. I only had 18 chapters, If you were one of the few who had read this before, I have made changes and edited!

- Slow updates! But I'm not sure how slow. Maybe once every other week or so (?)

- This takes place in the golden trio's 3rd year and the twin's 5th, so the Prisoner of Azkaban. The plot of this story may not follow the plot of the book/movie fully.

- Don't correct my spelling in the comments! Please, I find it rude to not just me, but to others too. I do reread and correct myself.

- Chapters may not be the longest!

- I have a life outside Wattpad, and I have things to do other than writing, I also lose motivation easily, but if you have any ideas for me to use, it would be greatly appreciated, and I'll give credit as always.

- Slight swearing, but not much.

- The only characters I own are Lia Hale, Noah Williams, and Wyatt Hart.

- Credit goes to the lovely @kamalasluv for the sign-off gif!

- If you are homophobic (etc.) in any way, shape, or form, I ask you to leave. There will be some fruity moments in this here book, so if you don't like that, have a lovely day and move on.

- I do not support JK R*wling whatsoever and believe that Doddy has written the books instead!!

-𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨-

Y/n - Your name

Y/n/n -or- N/n - Your nickname (Witch ever one I use, because I've seen both)

F/f - Favorite food

F/c - Favorite color.

H/l - Hair length (May not use)

~_____'s Pov~ - Person's Point of view (Will mainly be in third-person though)

Y/n is sister to Oliver Wood, so Y/n is Scottish. Oliver has Brown hair and eyes, so Y/n will to. Sorry to those that don't have brown hair or eyes. I probably won't have an update schedule, but I'll do my best to update when I can. 

-𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡-

I think that's all. Can't you tell I'm sick of doing author notes at this point? 

-𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀: 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 - 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀: 𝟭𝟴 𝗡𝗼𝘄: 𝟯𝟬 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴