13

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 (𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝟒 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬-)-

~Third-Person Pov~

It was the worst day of the year. Not even O.W.L.S or N.E.W.T.S were worse than February 14th.

It was Valentine's Day, and everyone was always so lovey-dovey with each other, as always. 

Disgusting.

Angelina and Katie were off doing something with George and Lee. More like, Lia and George were off snogging while Angelina and Lee just found something else to do. Ever since George asked Lia out, they've been all over each other.

Fred wouldn't wake up when Lee and George tried waking him up, so he stayed behind. Oliver had tagged along with Lee and Angelina, most likely to get closer to Lee.

"You know, I don't think I have anything to do today. Everyone is doing their own thing today." Y/n was having a nice conversation with Fred as they walked through a corridor from breakfast. The two weren't paying attention as to where they were going as usual, and found their selves in the library.

"Y/n." Fred started patting the girl on the shoulder repeatedly.

"What Freddie?" 

"This is where smart people go when they're bored." He said, pointing at all the books.

"Is that supposed to mean something?" A black haired boy who was hidden behind a book looked up, closing a copy of 'Hogwarts: A History' and placing it down in front of him.

"You were just nose deep in a history book." Fred informed

"Real clever, aren't you?" The boy stood up and placed the book back onto a shelf behind him. "I was actually done with it."

"Like I said, were."

"I didn't have anything better to do." He shrugged. "The names Wyatt, by the way. Wyatt Hart." 

"Valentines." Y/n quietly gagged.

"I try to stay away from that stuff." Wyatt rubbed the back of his neck. "I've just never cared for that sort of stuff. Although I do like the name."

"I didn't mean I disliked your name. I was just saying-"

"It's fine." He looked at the tall ginger haired boy. "You're a Weasley, yes?"

"That indeed. Fred Weasley, the better, Weasley twin." Fred spoke in a fancy sort of way.

"I'm Y/n Wood." Y/n smiled. "We're in Gryffindor, I don't think I've seen you around."

"That's because I'm a Ravenclaw. Explains why I'm here." He looked around the Library.

"At least you have something to do."

"Not really, It's fifth year, and I've read most of the books here. Five years is a long time. I had to keep myself busy somehow."

"Of course you have." Fred rolled his eyes with crossed arms.

"Are you just jealous that he knows how to read?"

"I know how to read! I just choose not to use that life skill very often."

"Right, excuse my statement then." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I don't suppose Ron and his little friends are up to anything. For all, we know, he's dancing in a felled of flowers."