26

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 26-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Y/n didn't know how to feel. The kiss, it felt right. But it didn't at the same time. 

She was never good with feelings. Fred acted as if truth or dare had never even happened before. Sure he apologized, but that's how they get you, kiss you then forget you. At the same time, she felt like she needed to be loved.

Y/n had stayed away from Fred the next day.

"So you haven't talked to him since?" Katie asked her.

"Wasn't that the reason you got mad at him?" Angelina added.

"I guess you're right." Y/n sighed.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n was walking to Herbology when someone came from behind her and wrapped their arm around her. "Hey." A familiar voice said. It was Fred

"Hi."

"What's wrong?"

"Er, nothing."

"Tell me."

"If you really want to know, It's about yesterday."

"What about it?"

"I think I'm ready for a relationship now." She knew she was now. At least she thought she was.

"Really?" He said, a smile growing on his face, like the night before.

"Yeah."

"Then will you be my girlfriend? We can take things slow if you want."

"I'de like that." If you had asked younger Y/n if she would ever fall in love, she would say no. If you asked her at the beginning of the year if she ever would, she would have insisted not. Even if you had asked her a week ago, her answer would still be a no. 

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"Oliver." Y/n said, running up to her brother.

"What do you want now?" He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I won't bother telling you."

"No, tell me!"

"Fred and I might be a thing now."

"Wait, you and Fred? Like you, as in my sister? How-"

"Long story."

"Now you can be happy, I guess. Good for you." He said jokingly.

"You don't care if I'm happy? Rude."

"I'm joking, I really think you'll be happy now. You were before, but you get what I'm trying to say."

"Whatever."  She said.

"Tomorrow we have a game against Ravenclaw."

"I've been waiting for this moment for the whole week I've known about it."

≿━━𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡━━≾

"I know I've said it, but I'll say it again. I'm never accepting a bet over Quidditch, commenting." Lee yelled through the microphone he held in his hands. Ever since Lia took his place for the one game, he never let it go.

"We got this guys. We won against Slytherin last match. We can win again." Oliver tried his best to forget the first game of the year, when Hufflepuff won. 

"Sure we can." Y/n said. She was determined, if not as much as Oliver, to win. Well, she always was.

Both teams flew out at the same time, meeting in the middle of the pitch. Madam Hooch gave her usual small talk before letting each of the balls go. 

"And they're off! Look's like Rodger Davis, Ravencalw's team Captain, and Chaser has the Quaffle. He's headed for the goals, but Captain, Keeper, and good looks of the team Oliver wood blocked the throw!"

Y/n flew after the ball and caught it, signaling for Katie and Angelina to back her up if she lost it. They both flew next to her, making sure no one stole the Quaffle from her.

Y/n made it to the Ravenclaw goal and threw the Quaffle in, crossing her fingers that it would make it in.

"Y/n Wood has just scored ten points for Gryffindor! That's more like it!"

The game went on for about the same for about fifteen more minutes. 

"Cho Chang and Harry Potter have spotted the Snitch! Whoever catches it ends the game and scores one hundred fifty points for their team. But it looks like it got away this time! Just a reminder on the scores, fifty for Gryffindor and forty for Ravenclaw. Bludgers flying from left to right, and the two Weasley twins hit them away! Good job boys, really kicking their-"

"Lee Jordan!" Professor McGonagall screamed.

"My bad Professor. Won't happen again."

Katie had caught the Quaffle and was headed for the goal, "Lovely Katie Bell has the Quaffle, oh, Jeremy Stretton has stolen it and is headed the opposite way. He has scored Ravenclaw ten points, making the game tied!"

Y/n was flying towards the chaser who had now held the Quaffle, but someone flew in front of her. She halted to a stop, almost flying off her broom. Fred had flown in front of her, swinging his bat, nearly missing her head.

"Sorry, Love, didn't want you to die from the bloody thing." He simply said.

"Looks like the two love birds stopped for a chat. It should have been me, he left me for her." Lee fake cried away from the mic. 

"Back to the game, Freddie." And with that, Y/n flew away from the boy and went back to the game, flying past players.

"Awesome Angelina Johnson scored Gryffindor ten more points!"

Y/n noticed Harry flying towards the ground at high speed, he had spotted the snitch, and Cho was after it too. Before she knew it, everyone was cheering in the stands.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor has won with two hundred and ten points! Leaving Ravenclaw with fifty, splendid game!"

Both teams landed on the ground, cheering on Harry as he was the one who lead them to victory.

"Well done Harry!" Oliver cheered to the boy.

The black-haired boy looked back at the Ravenclaw team and sheepishly smiled at their Seeker. 

The team was only a few games away from winning the Quidditch cup, nothing was going to stop them at this point. Only inches away from their dream.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆