16

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Y/n had been sitting in the common room with Oliver. The two were quieter than normal. Well, anyone would if they found out their mother was ill. It was only the morning, and they had a whole day to go.

Y/n looked at her brother and opened her mouth, about to speak, but she quickly closed it and looked back at the fireplace. She sighed and decided to talk anyway. "Oliver, do you think we should write to dad?" She looked down at her hands.

"I don't see why not." Everyone in Hogwarts was at breakfast, but the two decided that they weren't hungry and skipped breakfast. 

Y/n got up, and left for her dorm, grabbing a piece of parchment and a quill. She sat back down next to her brother and began to scribble on the parchment.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘥,

𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘔𝘳𝘴. 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Y/n passed the letter to Oliver and handed him the quill. "You can write something if you want." She said reassuringly. 

"Ok." He looked at the parchment, then back to Y/n, then began to write.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰? 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.