28

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 28-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

"Y/n, what are you doing?" The girl turned around to see Fred standing behind the couch that she had been sitting on.

"Nothing, why?" She answered in confusion.

"Just wondering." The boy sat next to her, scooting closer and filling the little gap between the two. It had been a week now since he had asked her to be his girlfriend. Everything seemed to be going great, but she didn't want to jinx anything.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. Can I not sit with my amazing girlfriend?"

"You want something." She crossed her arms.

"Ok, fine, do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow? As like a real date because I haven't brought you one."

"You don't have to."

"Yes I do."

You never fought with Fred Weasley about something he wanted to do. Because some way, somehow, he would always get his way. He smiled at the girl who sat next to him. The thousandth time he had smiled that week. Just looking at her made him smile. 

"You want something else, don't you?" She sighed.

"No." He simply shrugged.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

The next day the two went to Hogsmeade as Fred had planned. They both arrived at the snow-covered village, arms linked to stay warm. Y/n had been dressed in her Quidditch jumper and one of Fred's larger jumpers over it. She got cold easily and just chose to double-layer herself.

"What do you want to do, first love?"

"Can we go to that one quidditch store, I've always seen it, but I've never been in there."

"All you ever talk about is quidditch." He laughed.

"Not true! I talk about loads of other things!" She hit him in the arm.

"Fine, we'll go." And they did just that.

All they did in there was stare at the latest Quidditch gear and brooms. They didn't actually buy anything, although they both wish they had.

Y/n had said that they better not go into Honey Dukes because she knew that if they did, she would have bought the store fresh out of Chocolate frogs. Fred knew why and decided just to come back another day and buy a few for her. He knew she couldn't resist them and thought it was quite funny.

"Do you want to do anything else?" Fred had asked, as they walked through the castle doors.

"Not really. Today's been great." Y/n smiled up at the red-haired boy.

"Well, I have one more thing." 

"What possibly could you have planned? How did you even have time to think of all this?" 

"Georgie and Lee helped out some. Oliver may have given me a few tips too."

"What is it?"

"You'll see."

Fred had led the girl to the astronomy tower. If there was anything she loved as much as Quidditch, it was the stars. They amazed her in so many ways. The way they lit up the sky, and how they formed small pictures that danced throughout the night sky.

"What's this?"

"I thought you would like seeing the starts tonight." He smiled down at her.

"Your so sweet." 

The two fifth years sat down on the cold, hard floor, but something about it made it feel warm. Maybe it was because the two were together. Or maybe it was the amount of joy the two felt throughout the day. Whatever it was, Y/n enjoyed it.

"Freddie." She laid her head on his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I love you."

"I love you too Y/n/n."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆