9

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

It was finally the day of the first Quidditch match of the year. Hufflepuff VS Gryffindor. The game we've all been looking forward to. But of course, it was raining.

"We got this!" Oliver said as we lined up waiting to go out on the pitch.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts first Quidditch match of the season, and on a rainy one too, how fun! Today's game is Hufflepuff VS Gryffindor!" Lia yelled, throw the microphone. "As you may or may not know, I have taken the place of Lee for today's game. He was nice enough to take place in a bet which he lost, and I stomped his as-"

"LIA HALE!" You could here McGonagall yell from next to her through the mic.

"Sorry professor. Just got a little exited, that's all."

"And finally, Cedric Diggory as their trusty seeker!" After Lia called out the Hufflepuff's on the pitch, she started calling the Gryffindor's.

"Now the Gryffindor team! Keeper, Oliver Wood. Chasers, Angelina Jonson, Katie Bell, and Y/n Wood. Beaters, Fred Weasley, and George Weasley. And Seeker, Harry Potter!" We flew out by the other team and waited for Madam Hooch to start the game off. 

"Now I want a nice clean game from all of you!" She yelled. She knew that the game was going to be clean. The only time it wasn't was if Slytherin was playing.

"The Quaffle is up, followed by the Bludgers and Golden snitch! Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The Seeker who catches the snitch ends the game." Lia continued. Right as the Quaffle gets thrown up, I snatch it while Angelina and Katie follow me towards the goals. "Wood's got the Quaffle." Zooming past players, I made it to the goals and threw it past the Hufflepuff keeper. "And Wood's made it past the goal! Scoring Gryffindor 10 points! I'm getting the hang of this, aren't I professor?" She looked over at McGonagall, who just smiled.

Rain hitting against our goggles as each player flew past made it ten times harder to play then if we were playing agenst Slytherin. I don't see how Harry will get the snitch in this type of weather.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"And Hufflepuff scores 10 more points! Making the score, Hufflepuff in the lead with 40 points and Gryffindor 30! The rain is really coming down now."

"Uh!" I yell, getting frustrated. If Harry doesn't catch that snitch soon, we're going to lose.

"Johnson's got the Quaffle. And she scores! 10 points to Gryffindor. Now it's a tied game, 40 to 40!" Getting annoyed with the rain, I fly past a Hufflepuff catcher and knock the Quaffle out of their hands and catch it. Flying blobs of Yellow and Red flew around, making me get dizzy. I threw the Quaffle to Katie, so it wouldn't get knocked from my hands. She threw it back, seeing that I was closer to the goal. Still feeling dizzy, I caught it and still scored anyway. "Wood's scored 10 more points for Gryffindor! Look at that girl fly."

Someone flies past, hitting my arm hardly. "Ow. Watch where you're going next time, will you?" 

The next thing I know, I see Harry falling from the sky and about to hit the ground as Lia starts yelling stuff that I couldn't understand over all the yelling and cheering. "And Diggory catches the snitch, making Hufflepuff win." The only two words I heard were Hufflepuff, and win. Just that alone tells me that we lost. Each player from both players tried to catch Harry, but it was no use. The best anyone could do was touch the end of his shirt, but that was about it.