6

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

It was Sunday morning at around 8:00 Am, Y/n decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. Now it was around 8:30. Oliver was usually up at this time, so she would go bug him on weekend mornings. Her being the best sister that she was, she barged in. The other people he shared a dorm with were already at breakfast.

"Hey, Oliver!" She accidentally walked in on him changing, but the only thing he didn't have on was a shirt, so it was fine.

"Good morning to you, too."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Angelina, Katie, and I were going to go throw a Quaffle around, want to come?"

"Sure."

"Good, because if you said no, I would have made you anyway." She smiled.

She sat down on one of the boy's beds and sighed. "So, how are you feeling." he asked.

"Fine. Just annoyed, I guess."

"Anything I can do?"

"Take a Beater's bat and shove it up his nasty-"

"No. Let's not do that."

"You asked." She said in an obvious tone.

They talk for a while longer, then went to the Quidditch field with Angelina and Katie.

"Why didn't you invite the twins?" Oliver asks.

"Because it's a girl day, plus Oliver."

"How nice of you to think of me."

"You're my favorite brother."

"I'm your only brother."

"That's the point. But you're my favorite boy."

"Even over the twins?" Katie asks.

"Don't tell them." Y/n whisper secretly.

They got their brooms and started throwing the Quaffle at each other. Quidditch had always been something that would take things off my mind. It's calming, and she got so wrapped up in the game that nothing else seems to matter at the time.

Soon, Oliver got bored and went over to the goals and tries to block their throws.

"I want to try." Y/n said, motioning him to move.

"Fine, but it's not easy."

They threw a few times, and she blocked all but one.

"How?" He asked, utterly shocked.

"I've played keeper when I was practicing with dad one summer. You said you were too busy doing something at the time and I wanted to try something new." She smirked.

"Wow." 

After a while, they got tired and headed to the Great Hall for lunch. 

"Where have you been all day?" Fred asks.

"Quidditch pitch." 

"And why didn't you invite us?" George asks.

"Because it's a girl day, plus Oliver."

"Rude." 

"Next weekend it can be a twin day if that makes you happy."

"Yes!"