21

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

The Gryffindor Quidditch team was currently at the Quidditch pitch, about to start practice. The only reason it didn't start yet was that Harry Potter hadn't shown up yet. Oliver was pacing back and forth annoyed with his absents, but he wasn't all that mad because he had never missed practice before.

"Could anybody tell me where Harry is, and why he's missing quidditch practice?" Oliver looked at each of his team members. Everyone said no, except Fred and George, who just looked around at the empty stands, "Fred? George?" Y/n nudged the two with her elbows to get them focused.

George made eye contact with Oliver, "Sorry, Wood, we haven't seen him since the last time we saw him."

"And when was that?"

"Last time we saw him? It's definitely the time we saw him last." Fred looked over to his twin and nodded his head.

Oliver sighed and glared at the two. Harry had never been late to Quidditch practice before, mainly because he was scared that Oliver would do something to him. But lucky for him, she showed up a minute later.

"Good, Harry, where have you been."

"Sorry Wood." He looked down at his feet as his eyes widened in horror.

"It's fine this time." He continued. "Next game is against Slytherin. We have to win the game. If we don't, then we have no chance of winning that cup. Only two more games. The last game was a nightmare. Although we are glad that you are ok, Harry." He smiled at the boy. "Now, what do you say?"

"That we'll beat their asses so hard that they won't be able to fly again." Y/n punched her fist into her other hand.

"That's the spirit! Now let's get out there and practice!" With that, the team mounted their brooms and flew up into the sky.

Katie, Angelina, and Katie threw the Quaffle around a few times and shot it through the goal, while Fred and George hit Bludgers from one side of the pitch to the other. 

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n and the twins were going to the Great Hall for lunch until of course they had to stop in the middle of the doors.

"After you Freddie." George spoke.

"No, after you, Georgie." 

"I insist, after you."

A few students had piled up behind the twins, along with Y/n, and most were getting quite annoyed with their actions. One of the students so happened to be Ginny. She pushed her way to the front and went up behind the twins. She pushed the two to either side of her. "After me." She said, pushing her way through, leading everyone else to follow after her. 

"What is up with you two today?" Y/n shook her head disapprovingly at Fred and George.

"What do you mean?" They both asked in unison.

"Oh, I don't know, like how you both made Oliver asking you a question ten times harder, or how you just blocked everyone from getting in here."

"We were just being honest with Oliver. The last time we saw Harry was the last time we saw him." Fred said defensively.

"And we were just trying to be nice by letting each other go first through the door, but Ginny had to ruin that." George added.

"I'm glad she did because if she didn't, we would still be standing there." They walked down the table to find somewhere to sit. Y/n passed Ginny on the way, "Thanks Gin." She said.

"Anytime." She happily said as she looked back at Neville and continued to talk.

The three found a spot next to Lee, Oliver, and Katie and sat next to them

"So Georgie, I was thinking of a prank that we could pull on McGonigal or something." Fred trailed off.

"I thought you guys pranked her last week with Lee." Katie said.

"We're not going to sit here and listen to you accuse us of things we clearly did."

"We did prank her last week." Lee sighed.

"Then why-"

"Katie, don't ask. It's not worth it." Y/n and Oliver both laughed. "What's so funny, Wood?"

"Which one? There's to of us."

"Sorry, what's so funny, Woods?"

"You." Oliver said.

"Your face." Y/n stuck her tong out.

"Brutal Y/n." 

"Just telling your boyfriend the truth, Ollie."

"Boyfriend? I didn't know you two were dating!" Katie perked up from her food and looked at the two.

"W-were not d-dating." Lee looked down at his food.

"Bummer. I thought you would be at this point." She shook her head.

"Well, we're not." He said quietly.

"I have an idea, we can prank Dumbledore instead-" Fred said, continuing the original conversation.

"Go ahead if you want to get expelled. I don't think your mum will be too happy when she finds out." Y/n stated.

"Right, right. How about we prank a student instead. What about Malfoy?"

"I approve. Just be sure you talk back when he says his dear father will hear about it."

"Of course."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆