18

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Once Y/n and the twins got back to the comfort of the common room, they went straight up to their dorms to change into some comfortable clothes.

"Where have you been?" Angelina asked from her bed.

"I had built a snowman with the twins. His name is Jim."

"Lovely name." Katie laughed.

"Thanks, I named him myself." Y/n said proudly as she went to the bathroom to change.

Once she was done, she left the dorm and walked slowly down the stairs to the common room. She peeked her head around the corner, seeing Oliver and Lee sitting on the couch together. She couldn't make out what the two were saying from where she was, but she didn't want to get any closer because they would see her. Y/n saw Lee laugh and lay his head on Oliver's shoulder. She couldn't see, but Oliver had grasped Lee's hand in his. Lucky for them that she didn't see that, as most of their bodies were hidden behind the couch. Lee had removed his head from Oliver's shoulder, and they were both laughing. Again, Y/n couldn't tell, but Oliver's face was a  shade of pink. 

She had enough of standing around and came out of hiding from the stairs. "What are you two up to?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-nothing." Lee looked up from over the couch to see Y/n walking up to them both.

"Then what are you guys laughing at? She questioned once more.

"We were just laughing about Snape's expression when he found two, er, Slytherins snogging in the corridor." Oliver lied.

"Er, yeah! You should have seen his face." Lee confirmed Oliver's lie and made a weird face, trying to mimic Snape's 'expression

"Your face probably looks funnier than his." Y/n gave him a small laugh.

Both boys gave glared at her. 

"Oh, Y/n, dad, wrote back. You were just outside when the owl came by. You looked busy with the twins."

"Oh-"

"Lee shut up. I was simply making a snowman."

Oliver leaned over and handed Y/n a piece of parchment.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯, 

𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘔𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬. 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘔𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱. 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦. 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭! 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩!

𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝓓𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓭 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"That's amazing!" Y/n's eyes lit up with joy like a child on Christmas day.

"I know." He smiled.

"She had me so worried."

"Same." His mouth formed a line, and he tilted his head. Glancing at Lee for a second and looking back up.

"Are we going to do anything today?"

"You already went outside."

"So? There's still a whole day left."

"Go play with your little Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw friends." Lee suggested.

"No. It's not like I can just go into their common rooms and be like, 'hey, want to hang out?' yeah, not happening."

"Do something with Fred and George."

"I've had enough of them for right now."

"Katie and Angelina?"

"I think they're giggling about some boy."

"Go join them."

"No, thanks."

"Is there anything you want to do?" Oliver asked, annoyed.

"I want to do something. But I don't know what I want to do."

"You, my sister, are so difficult."

"You are too, but I don't say anything about it. Do you guys want to do anything?" Oliver and Lee both knew what they wanted to do, but they knew it would never happen. They wanted to sit together and enjoy each other's company. If they hadn't shared that kiss two days ago, then they would have never thought about sitting around together. They always had a crush on each other, but they never thought it would become anything real. Of course, they weren't actually a thing or officially dating, but they just wanted to be near each other. They hadn't told anyone about the kiss, because they knew everyone would make a big deal about it. They just didn't want much attention on them.

"Not that I can think of." They both said.

"Uh, fine. I'll just go find the two carrots that I call friends." And with that, she ran up to the boy's dormitory to find Fred and George. 

"Do you think she's on to us?" Lee asked as he couldn't hear Y/n feet clomping up the stairs anymore.

"She's too oblivious." Oliver responded. 

"I guess our right."

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆