8

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

"Hi Weasley." Lia walked past George on the way to Defense Against the Dart Arts.

"Hi." He said, a little confused.

"You know, red hair, I don't have a nickname for you yet. How about Red?" She turned around and shrugged at him. "Fitting."

"I thought for someone so funny, you would have a better nickname for me." 

"Well, how 'bout ginger bread man? You are ginger."

"I could call you clown. You did turn into a clown."

"Just because my Boggart turned into one doesn't mean I am one. I could call you Voldy." George looked at the girl in shock. "I didn't say his name." She turned back around and continued walking.

"Who won the bet?" He began to run after her.

"Changing the topic aren't you?"

"Just curious."

"Not yet. But I have a plan." She looked at the boy who had run next to her. "I'll like to see Lee's face when I do."

"Getting a little too confident, aren't you?" 

"You'll see Red. I'll make him laugh. Lee won't miss his spot at all. Because I'll only have it for a day."

George Weasley and Lia Hale had had small interactions like this for about a week. Little did George know, he was kind of growing on the girl. Of course, he couldn't tell because she was always telling a joke every five seconds. He definitely thought she was too confident. He did like a confident girl, but Lia was on a whole other level. She never showed much emotion, and he wanted to see that.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Once Lia and George got out of class, they crossed paths with Draco Malfoy. This was the chance Lia was looking for. She motioned for George to hide around the corner, so he wasn't interfering.

"Malfoy, I have a question." Lia had walked up to Draco with a small smile.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He scoffed.

"Well, it so happens that I know. It's professor Trelawney, isn't it?"

"Yeah-"

"Didn't she predict that she was going to get the flu yesterday? And that she was going to lose her voice?"

"Stupid prediction. Didn't even come true."

"I wish it did. Her voice is so scratchy. Maybe she would have gotten the day off. Oh, and those glasses. I heard someone made a prediction in her class saying that she needs new glasses. Surprisingly they were right, she does. At least someone knows how to make a prediction."

Draco slightly laughed. "She needs to find a new job. Maybe feed chickens with Hagrid? Fitting for someone like her."

"Get her chicken feed for Christmas." She thought out loud. "I have to go. Nice talk Malfoy. You're nicer than what some people think." Lia wasn't lying when she said this. It was actually pretty easy to get the boy to open up. His ego just got in the way. But of course, that was only her opinion, she couldn't say that for everyone.