15

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Y/n had been sitting with Harry Potter and his friends in the Great Hall for Breakfast. The twins thought they should sit with Ron, their younger brother, for at least one day of the school year, and today was that day.  

"A little hungry aren't you there Y/n?" Harry looked at the girl.

"Yeah, I didn't eat much for dinner." She said, shrugging.

It was about mail time, and everyone was eager for the owls to deliver them mail as usual. "I just realized that I have homework to do for Muggle Studies." Hermione looked frantically down at the bag full of books that sat next to her.

"I still don't see how in the world you can possibly have so many classes." Ron looked at her.

"It's simple."

"How?"

"You wouldn't understand, Ron. Uh! I might have to ask Wyatt for some help. I hate to bother him, though."

"I think he would enjoy helping you, Mione. He says he typically doesn't have anything to do most of the time." Y/n added.

"Thanks Y/n. I really had no idea you two knew each other." She smiled.

"He won a game of Wizarding Chess yesterday. I don't think it as fair, though, he is way smarter than me." Y/n laughed and looked around the Great Hall.

The first owl had flown through the open window, soon leading what seemed like a hundred more following after. 

A Daily Profit paper fell in front of Hermione, a small bag of cookies in front of Fred, George, and Ron, and a white envelope in front of Y/n.

"Nothing as usual." Harry sighed.

"Do you really want a letter from the Dursley's?"

"No, not at all." He said in disgust.

Y/n looked down at the envelope that had fallen in front of her. She looked at the nice handwriting on the front, she knew it to be her father's handwriting. It was never as pretty as her Mothers, oh what she would do to have handwriting like hers. Instead, she had messy handwriting that looked almost like Oliver's. She felt bad for her Professors when she tried to read her papers. She then opened the envelope that held a folded parchment inside. Taking it and unfolding the parchment, she was confused at the long letter. 

 『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘/𝐧,

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘰, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘔𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦, 𝘔𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵. 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺? 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩𝘺, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰, 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩! 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.