2

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Dumbledore had just finished his, incredibly long and boring speech that he did every year. And the sorting had finished too. Usually, that wasn't as boring as the speech because It was funny seeing the 1st year's faces when they walk into the Great Hall with wowed and excited expressions. But at last, the feast had started.

No one could say that the Hogwarts food was disgusting. Even the food Y/n hate tasted ok. If anyone said that the food was disgusting, they should be kicked out with a little note to their parents saying 'Your kid was a disgrace to the house-elves that make the food here at Hogwarts by saying the food was disgusting' honestly, if they say that, then they didn't deserve to go there. At least that's what was going on inside Y/n's head at the time. Y/n thought her mum's cooking was ok, but because she was busy all the time, she made the same thing almost every day. Very unexciting if you asked her.

She sat for a second staring at all the food, wondering what she should eat. Then she decided on F/f. 

"You ok there Y/n/n?" Asked Fred.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know?" He said slowly.

They continue to eat while talking about how summer went and all the usual, first day back talk.

"Well, it mainly consisted of Quidditch, reading, sleeping, thinking about life, more Quidditch, and annoying Oliver." Y/n said. Her summers were always interesting if you count that as interesting. The best part of it was annoying Oliver. That was always entertaining.

"Our mum kept talking about Sirius Black all summer. She kept us inside most of the time. We did go to Egypt though! That was amazing!" George dreamily said, playing their vacation over in his head. 

"Now that you're all watered and fed, time for bed. Chop chop!" Dumbledore yelled.

"Good I'm tired." Y/n says, as the twins, Lee, Oliver, and her walk up to the Common room, Y/n said her good nights and go up to the girl's dormitory where I find Angelina and Katie, my fellow teammates and chasers.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

≿━━𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲━━≾

The next morning Y/n got up, dressed, and went down to the Great Hall with the girls.

She found Fred sitting next to Oliver, with George and Lee in front.

"Scoot." She said, motioning my hand to make Fred scoot down, so she could sit next to Oliver.

"Why do you want to sit with me so badly?" Oliver asked.

"Am I not allowed to sit with my big brother?" She said with a sad expression. "I want to spend as much time with you as I can before you leave me for good." She then teased.

"In that case." He tackled her with a hug. He rubbed his hand over her head, messing up her hair. "I love you so much, Y/n! You're the best sister I could ask for." 

"Well, good, because I'm the only sister you got." She said, pushing him off of her because people were looking at them funny.

"Wood, Wood, Weasley, Weasley." McGonagall said, passing out papers. "Jordan, Bell, Johnson." She continued. "These are your respected timetables. Please do not lose them." She looked at Fred, George, and lee.