19

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Y/n was sitting in the Gryffindor common room with Katie, Angelina, and Lia. They were all thinking of ideas as to what they could do for the day.

"The snow has melted. We can go for a walk, around the black lake?" Katie thought out loud. "It is getting warmer."

"That sounds good, we can drag the boys along with us too." Y/n added.

"But then George and Lia will be off doing their own thing." Angelina sighed.

"We could have Wyatt and Noah come." Katie shrugged.

Y/n shook her head, "Yeah, but I don't think Fred really likes them."

"Who cares what he thinks. He doesn't have to talk to the."

"Now there's the feisty side of Katie that we love."

"Oh stop it-"

Lia cut off Katie, not wanting to hear a whole rant from her, "I think it's a lovely idea. Katie, you should go get those two, and we'll get the other three." She stood up and pulled Angelina and Y/n along with her, up the stairs to the boys dormitory.

She knocked on the door lightly and the door opened.

"Hello darling." George smiled at the girl.

"Hi George." She returned the smile and stopped where she was.

"Oh, enough of that." Angie pushed her way through the doorway and stood in the middle of the room.

"Hello boys." Y/n happily smiled at Fred and Lee as they looked at her in confusion. "We have come to share our idea as to what we shall do on this lovely day."

"Go on." Lee motioned his hand for her to keep talking.

"We have decided that we want to go outside for a walk around the black lake, and thought you would like to tag along." She continued, seeing his impatiences.

"And who's all going?" George turned around from talking to Lia.

"Us three, Katie, Wyatt, Noah, and you three if you want to come." Angelina listed off all the names, sticking a finger out for each person she listed off.

"Do we really have a choice through?"

"No, you'll come along either way." Lia glared at the boy.

"Ok, fine. Are you two in?" He looked at his twin and Lee.

"Sure." They both said in unison.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

The first five minutes of the walk consisted of Lee and Lia arguing about something that the others didn't care to pay attention to, Katie trying not to blush when she talked to Noah, and Wyatt annoying Fred with his wits.

"Lia, stop arguing with Lee. I don't know what you two are arguing about, but just stop." George went up to the two and pushed them apart as Lee was trying to push Lia into the lake.

What happened to the walk being a lovely idea?

"Wyatt is so smart that he knows how to annoy you." Y/n whispered to Fred as they walked ahead of the black haired boy. While doing this, Y/n looked back and gave the boy a thumbs up. He just smiled slightly and tried to hold in a laugh.

"Why do you like this guy?"

"He's nice, and every reason that you don't like him."

"That's stupid."

"You're stupid, but I never say anything about it, do I? No, that's what I thought."

The two kept walking, seeing George and Lee start a game of tag. They ran around and between the group of fifth years.

"Your it." Lee ran up to Y/n and taped her on the shoulder.

"Oh, your on, Jordan." She ran after him but came to a stop. She wanted everyone to get involved, so she ran up to Lia and tagged her.

"Come on, can't I get a break?" She said dramatically, then took off and tagged Katie on the back, who then tagged Noah.

"Hmm, who should I get?" He looked back at Katie.

"No tag backs." She raised her hands in defense.

"Then how about smarty-pants over here?" He simply reached up and tapped Wyatt on the head. "Your welcome." He sweetly said.

"Let me guess, you're going to do the calculations in your head to see who would be the best to tag?" Fred joked.

"No, because that's stupid." He trailed off, tagging Angelina

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

The game went on for a while longer, until everyone got tired and sat down in the grass.

"See, wasn't this a good idea?" Y/n asked, looking at the rest of her friends.

A chorus of 'yes's went throughout the group of nine.

"Good idea Katie." Noah said, leaning over to the girl.

"Er, thanks." Her face went pink.

"We should do this again." Lia said, laying her head down on Georg's lap, as he played with her hair.

"Definitely."

"Want to know something?" Fred looked at Y/n.

"What? That you realize that you are-"

"No. Just listen. I don't actually think that Wyatt bird brain is all that bad."

"Bird brain?" She asked.

"Ravenclaw, smart, bird brain." He simply said.

"Everyone, Freddie's made a new friend!" She yelled.

"Bloody Hell Y/n!" He slapped a hand over the girl's mouth, probably a little harder than he planned to.

"What was that for? Let me slap you in the face and see if it feels good." She reached her hand over to try and slap him, but he caught her hand before she could reach him. Ad that point, she was tempted to stand up and push him into the lake.

"You're going to have to try a little harder than that Y/n/n."

She kept trying to slap the boy, but it just wasn't working. She looked around to the nearest person, being George, and glared at him. He leaned forward and slapped Fred in the back of the head.

"Ow!" He screeched.

"You're going to have to try harder to not get slapped next time there, Freddie." 

Everyone laughed as they saw Fred's face scrunched up in pain.

That was the highlight of Y/n's day.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆