5

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Y/n woke up with the sun shining through the window. What a great way to start off the day. She threw a pillow over her head to block out the light. But just like any day, the girl couldn't go back to sleep. It was always someone making too much noise, of her not being able to fall back asleep because she was already up. This time it was the noise. "Agie. Shut the actual-"

"Sorry."She had been slamming her dresser drawers closed, desperate to find something to wear. 

"It's a weekend, just pick something out!" Y/n groned.

"But we're going to Hogsmead! Remember, McGonagal posted the schedule on the notice board." Each Comonroom had a small cork board hung up inside next to the portrait hole. It wasn't used much, except for things like Hogsmead and Quidditch schedules, and new passwords if the password ever changed. "You need to get up too. Arnt, you going with a Hufflepuff?"

"Noah right? He's that Hufflepuff I hang out with. He's really nice." Katie came out of the bathroom dressed in a cute blue short-sleeved blouse and patched shorts.

"We're Herbolidgy partners."

"He talks about you sometimes." She placed a brush down on her nightstand. 

"That's a cute outfit." Angelina smiled.

"Thanks! Let me help you find something to wear." 

Y/n got up and grabbed an outfit of her own and went to the bathroom to change. She ended up picking a cute F/n long bell-sleeved cropped top, with different flowers printed on it. She paired it with some baggy Jeans which had the word 'Gryffindor' stitched on the back pocket. Katie, Angelina, and Y/n all had pair. One summer they met up and decided to make them with their free time.

Angelina had gotten dressed too. Picking out a matching set like Katie's except white and a skirt.

Yesterday Y/n told Fred and George what about Noah, George was happy, but Fred wasn't. Then she told Lee, and he looked shocked. She still can't understand why people look shocked when she tells them things she's done. 

The girls finished up and went to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"You look nice." Fred looked at me, taking his eyes off his cereal, but still shoveling it in his mouth.

"You do." Lee said between chews.

"Thanks." She simply smiled and sat down next to Fred.

"Who's everyone going with?" George spoke, taking a drink of his orange juice. "Besides Y/n. We all know." He smerked.

Angelina spoke up, "Me, Katie, and Lia are going to hang out."

"Lia? That one girl who sits with me in potions?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, she's really nice."

"She's mental! She never stops talking!"

"You never do either. It's not like you listen to her anyway. She's tried to talk to you many times but you just ignore her."

"There's no way she has-"

"Maybe try listening to her next time." She shrugged.

"Can I sit here?" Oliver had walked up to the group of fifth years. He looked at the empty spot next to Lee.