27

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 27-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Despite everything that was going on with Y/n, the other Wood sibling was doing excellent, brilliant even. He was about to go on the long-awaited date with Lee.

"I was going to ask you anyway, you know. I didn't just ask you out because of a dare." Lee said sheepishly.

"I didn't think you did. I should have been the one to ask you anyway."

"No, that's my job."

"Whatever." Oliver knew it should have been him, but he didn't feel like arguing about who should have or not.

Lee decided that they should go to Hogsmeade for the simple fact that Oliver didn't go often. Lee had gone so many times that he thought it wasn't fitting for the occasion, but because of Oliver, they went.

Once they arrived to the small village, Oliver's eyes lit up. "I never come here much." She mumbled. 

"They have a quidditch supply store-"

"We have to go there."

"Whatever you say, lover boy."

They slowly walked to the quidditch store, looking at every building as they went. 

"The Fire Bolt. Damn, only if I had one of those." The fastest broom that had been made, up to date, was the one broom he wished he had. The only thing about it was that it was a little too expensive for a kid's liking. Lee slipped his hand into his pocket and felt around to see how much money he had with him. Oliver noticed and grabbed Lee's arm to pull it away from his pocket. "No, don't even think about it." He said, knowing exactly what the boy was trying to do. "I'm definitely not letting you buy that thing. Let's go somewhere else." And with that, he pulled the boy out of the store and looked around for their next stop.

"Do you want to go to Honeydukes?"

"Sure."

They both walked to the store next door and walked inside. Every time students were allowed to go to Hogsmeade, there was always something new in Honeydukes. Whether it was a new flavor of an already existing treat or a completely new one in general. Oliver had just an obsession with Chocolate frogs, as Y/n did. Just something about them was amazing. 

The two ended up collecting a few chocolate frogs, cauldron cakes, and a box of Bertie Bot's Every Flavored Beans. They went up to the cashier to check out. 

"Is this all?" The lady asked.

"Yes." Lee once again reached down into his pocket to get the money needed for the items, but Oliver beat him to it and slid the lady the needed money.

"Oliver-"

"We're holding up the line, come on." They both left the small candy store and looked around once again. "I'm paying for everything." Oliver simply said.

"No your not."

"Yes, I am. Now shut it or I'll kiss you."

"Kinky." Oliver glared at his response. "Yes sir." With that, Oliver's face slowly faded into red. But he couldn't deny the fact that he liked the name.

They kept walking through the small village until they decided it was getting a little late.

"The common room is so far from here." Lee huffed, walking through the big doors of Hogwarts. "But there is a quicker way."

"What do you mean?" Oliver asked.

"There's a secret passageway leading there. I don't use it very often, but maybe once in a while." The only reason he knew about this passageway was because of the Marauders Map that was passed down to Harry.

"I didn't know there was a passageway."

"Well, now you do." Lee looked around to make sure that there was no one around to see when he didn't see anyone, he slightly lifted a painting to reveal a small hole in the wall, just big enough for them each to fit. Once they were in, he placed the painting back in place and started to walk.

"How do you know about this?"

"Er, I'm just special."

"That you are."

"Oh, stop it, I'm blushing."

"That's not a bad thing, is it?"

"I guess not, as long it's because of you."

The two started to slow down their walking with every step they took. Oliver looked at Lee and started to walk closer to him. Lee's back pressed against the stone wall as he backed away from Oliver ever so slightly. He placed his hands on the wall on either side of Lee's waist. Lee slowly dropped the bag he had been carrying for Hogsmeade and looked at Oliver. 

"Can I kiss you?" Oliver slowly said in a low voice.

"I don't mind." Their lips collided and it felt like heaven. Everyone expected the two to get together, and they wanted it just as much as they did. The only thing was their age difference. Of course, it wasn't too terrible, only two years. But it wasn't what either preferred. Oliver would be graduating at the end of the year and starting a life, while Lee stayed in school for another two years until he graduated.

They stood there doing their own thing for a while. Nothing too deep, of course! They both pulled apart and smiled at each other. 

"Would you possibly want to be my boyfriend?" Oliver asked.

"I wouldn't like anything more."

That's pretty much how the night went. They made everything official and went back to the common room. The only one who was in there was Y/n, who bugged them with loads of questions. All they told her was that they were dating now, and went off to bed.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆