24

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

It was a boring, uneventful day, at least that's what Y/n and Katie thought. The two girls were laying on the couches in the common room, debating if they wanted to get up or not.

"We don't have to, we don't have anything to do." Katie spoke, laziness clear in her voice.

"Yeah, but still. What if we find something to do, then we don't want to get up?" Y/n had said. Soon after, she said that they heard the portrait door open. Two loud twins ran in after.

"Y/n! Let's play truth or dare!" George came running up to the tired girl.

"Why? Every time someone plays that game, something goes wrong." She complained. She knew it was true. Everyone knew that that game brought trouble every time. But did it ever stop anyone from playing it? No. It was completely random for the two to ask to play the game in the first place. She knew that they would want to play the game at some point, but what was the reason for it?

"Are you scared?" They raised an eyebrow.

"No! Fine, let's do it." No one ever called her scared. If someone did, she had all the motivation she needed to beet them or do something they never thought she would do. To be honest, she thought she got that from her dad. No one called David Wood a chicken. Because he would do it no matter how much he didn't want to.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Fred and George had gathered Lee, Angelina, and Lia for the game. Angelina was hesitant at first, but when she found out that Katie out of all people agreed to play, she decided that she would.

 They all sat on the floor in the boy's dorm, Y/n sat in between Angelina and Lia. They grabbed an empty bottle and placed it on the floor in front of the circle we had made.

"Ok, I go first." George spun the bottle and it landed on Lee. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Go to Snape and tell him he's your favorite professor and that you want to be like him when you get older next time we have Potions."

He sighs, "Fine." He then takes the bottle and spins it, making it land on Lia. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you actually like George? Or are you using him?"

Her face shot red. "No, why would I?" Y/n looked over at George, whose face turned bright red.

"If you were, then it would be the end for you." she laughed, making them both glare at me.  

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

After a few rounds, I spun the bottle, and it landed on Lee.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said.

"Ask my brother out because he won't do it." Y/n said.

"But-" Lee tried his best to resist a smile. He secretly had been planning on asking Oliver out for a few days anyway. Now he just had to do it sooner.

"No buts Lee. Do it."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

They spun a few more times, now it was y/n's turn.

"Truth or dare, y/n." George asked her. She looked scared, but she didn't want the rest of them to think anything about it.

"Dare." She said hesitantly.

He grinned. "I dare you to kiss Fred."

'What the fuck is wrong with him!' she thought. She couldn't kiss him. He was her best friend, and that was wrong on so many levels.

She got up and walked over to him and sat next to him. 'Why am I getting butterflies?' She thought it was stupid, she just wanted to get it done and over with. His soft lips hit hers as she leaned closer to him, it felt like everyone else had left. Just the two of them. Fred and her, alone. But why did it feel so right?

They separated, and she went back to her original spot. Everyone was smiling. Even Fred had a small smile on his face. Y/n didn't know what to think of it, so she just looked at the ground.

Katie nudged her with her elbow and smirked when she sat back down. "Remember, you like Noah." Y/n said, mocking Katie on her recent truth from Angelina.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

When the game was over, and everyone went to their dorms, Katie and Angelina kept going on about Y/n and Fred's kiss.

"You know you liked it!"

"And you can't deny it! " They said.

"If I said yes, then would you both shut up?" They both nodded their heads, 'yes'. "Fine, I liked it. There. Shut up."

"Ok then, we'll shut up." Angelina smirked.

Y/n grabbed herself a pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. When she got done, she got into bed and soon fell asleep. Thinking about the kiss. It probably didn't mean anything to Fred, she told herself. But it felt right. Why? She never liked Fred. Only as a friend. That's how it would always be. They had been best friends since their first year. Even a little before that, as Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Wood were good friends. Y/n never wanted anything to get in between their friendship. She always thought it would end up like one of those Muggle movies. Where two friends fall for each other, break up, and become strangers. It was like a nightmare to the girl. A nightmare she definitely didn't want to come true.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆