4

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Practice had ended. The first practice of the year was usually the longest because Oliver never wanted us to be rusty, and Y/n would be throwing a fit if it was. She used to threaten us as much as Oliver did when he became captain. Luckily, for the whole team, they're not as rough as they were.

"You're so focused on the game Y/n." George said.

"So? I just have skill." The girl shrugged.

"You caught the Quaffle and dodged a Bludger right before it hit you all at the same time. Tell me that's not luck." The other twin looked at her in shock.

"It's not luck. It's called skill, something you both need more of." She smiled and then ran off.

"Do you really think we do?" He asked his brother.

"I don't know. I can't tell if she was joking or not." He said worriedly.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n was walking down a corridor to the library, pulling her hair down from practice, when she ran into someone.

"I'm sorry! I should start watching where I'm going."

"No, you're fine, I should probably do that too." She looked up to see Noah Williams. "And plus, you're just the person I was looking for."

"Really?" She asks confused. "Don't you have better things to do? Charming girls, or whatever Mr. Perfect does."

"I was wondering if you could help me with Herbology. I have no idea what we're supposed to do on the homework. And because you're top in our class, I thought you could help me." His perfect face formed into an awkward smile.

"I don't see why not." They had been Herbology partners scents 1st year. Making them pretty good friends.

"Great! Thursday, after dinner?"

"Sure."

Noah left her standing in the middle of the corridor. She stood there for a second, trying to remember what she was doing before he came up to her. Right, the library.

She walked through the library, straight through to the back. Skimming through the shelved books, she found what the was looking for. The new addition to 'Quidditch through the ages' The only difference to the book was the word 'Volume 2' But of course, as if she was going to get the peace and quiet she wished for, another inconvenience happened.

"Sorry, but this book is taken." The girl heard a very familiar Scottish accent. She looked up to see none other but her brother. Although it wasn't her usually happy brother, he was rather shaken up.

"Sorry, but I got here first. What's wrong?"

"I just came from Dark Arts, and we reviewed Boggarts."

"That's strange, we did that too. I suppose Professor Lupin is probably doing it for all years."

"I didn't quite like it."

"What happened?"

"W-well, you see, we were all facing the Boggart, and then it was my turn. It turned into me in a room with no way to escape. I could barely move." Oliver had always been claustrophobic. He developed it when he was young, making it even worse for the boy.