12

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝-

~Y/n's Pov~

George had been freaking out because He forgot to ask Lia out. I'm still confused as to how you forget to ask someone out, but that's just me.

Because George and Lia went out to Hogsmeade, Angelina and Lee were doing something with some of their other friends, Oliver said he had enough of me. Actually, he just said he wanted to spend time with some of his friends because I've kind of taken him away from them recently, so it just left me and Fred to do whatever we could think of.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"But that's boring." 

"And I don't want to do anything."

"Quidditch?"

"No."

"You pass up quidditch?! The Y/n Wood, sister of Oliver Wood, pass up Quidditch? There's a first for everything."

"Oh shut up. I just said I didn't want to do anything. And quidditch would be something." I say obviously. "Your so stupid."

"But you like it."

"Sure."

A while of silence passed. "Is every Gryffindor out doing something?" He asked.

"Obviously, because our own brothers and friends abandoned us, we're stuck here sitting in silence."

"Well, you said you wanted to do nothing."

"Fine, then what do you want to do?" I ask.

"I don't know."

"Your no help! If you don't want to sit around, then what do you want to do? 'I don't know' is not an answer."

"I don't know!"

"How about a prank?"

"No."

"Oh my gosh! You pass on a prank? The Fred Weasley, one of the Weasley twins, Pass up a prank? There's a first for everything." I say mocking him, and his expression when I said no to Quidditch.

"You're so annoying." 

"But you like it." I say mockingly again.

"Yes I do." My eyes went wide.

"I know! We can play hide in seek throughout the castle. And you can't use the Marauders map."

"Good idea, I didn't know you were so smart."

"Excuse me? What happened to 'Y/n you're the brain of the group.' You're the dumb one."

"No, I'm not."

"Even George is smarter than you. And he forgot to ask Lia out."

"He is not!"

"Is too."

"Fine, then, who even wins at hid in seek is the smarter person."

"Oh, your on Weasley." 

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Fred thinks he's so smart and all, but he can't tell the difference between the Patail twins, even though they're in different houses. I thought he would be able to tell another set of twins apart. Dumb. Dumb as a goldfish.

We decided that I would hide first because I'm amazing at hiding. And because I don't trust him, I took the map. The twins have been talking about giving it to Harry soon, which I kind of agree with. Although I would want to keep it, Harry would probably need it more than us because we know the castle inside and out by now. But he didn't know about the room of requirements. And if he did, there was no way he was going to get in. It was a room that showed up whenever a person needed it the most. In this case, it showed up because I like proving people wrong, so I was determined to win the game. There was no chance of him winning. And because I had the map, we set a rule that the hider couldn't move if the seeker got near them. If the seeker gave up, they would go back to the common room. Now all I had to do was wait.

~Fred's Pov~

Y/n should be ready by now, so I left the common room to look for her. We both knew the castle inside and out, but I knew it better than her, so I knew I would find her.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

I looked everywhere. Every secret passageway. Every classroom and corridor. Every courtyard. Everywhere. I gave up. I walked back to the common room, upset at the fact I didn't find her.

I walked through each corridor carefully in case I may have missed her the first time. Of course, I didn't see her.

When the portrait door opened, I look over to see someone running at me. I looked more closely at who it was, and it was Y/n with a huge smile on her face.

"Where were you?"

"The room of requirements." She stuck her tongue out. "Smarter than you. Ha! In your face, Weasley."

"Your mean." I pouted.

"Why because I won? And you lost? Sore loser!"

"I still think I'm the smarter one."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Then if you think you're so smart, prove it." She crosses her arms.

"I can come up with the best prank right now, in less than 5 minutes."

"But that's not a skill you need to have in like to be successful."

"Maybe not to you. You want to be a professional Quidditch player like your dad and soon-to-be Oliver. Heck, you want to be on the same team as Oliver, probably. But I want to run a joke shop with George. You need different skills to have different jobs or professions. You need to be a quick thinker with fast reflexes to be a pro Quidditch player. I need a good sense of humor and know how to make prank products."

"I have a sense of humor."

"That you do. That just proves I am smarter than you at some things, and you're just smarter at a lot more things than I am. That doesn't mean I'm not smarter than something that you aren't."

"This turned into a whole life lecture." She laughed. "Well spoke, Professor Weasley."

"Ten points from Gryffindor for your lack of thought and respect."

"How? I just complimented you, and now you're taking house points away. You're like Snape, changing subjects left and right."

"I'm nothing like that slimy man."

"True, the only difference is that you have red hair."

"That is not the only difference!"

"Ok, sure."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆