20

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

It was a Wednesday and Y/n was sitting in Divination with Wyatt. They had started to review telling the future by looking at tea leaves. Yeah, Y/n didn't understand it. Even Wyatt didn't understand the topic, even though he was the smartest person she knew. 

"I really don't understand this, Wyatt. What am I supposed to do?" She said, looking down into Wyatt's cut.

"I think you're supposed to look for the shape and find it in the book, see." He pointed at the girl's cup he had been looking down into. "It sort of looks like a heart, but some of it is, missing?" His then confident voice turned into confusion and doubt. 

Professor Trelawny had walked up to their table and deeply looked at them each. "Carry on." She said, looking at the boy before her.

"Er, so it looks like a heart, that means love. Then some of it is missing in some way. I can't really tell." He squinted at the picture formed in the cup. Looking back at the book pages, he looked for the section that talked about hearts. "So you're going to fall in love, but, er, I can't make it out." 

Professor Trelawny took the tea cup from the boy's hands and looked closely at it. "No, it can't be." She said, readjusting her huge ugly glasses. 

"What is it?" Y/n's face dropped. She didn't believe any of the predictions that Trelawny had made, but she just acted as if she did.

"You're going to die of a broken heart! You poor girl!" She began to hug Y/n and comfort her.

"Oh no." She said in a fake worried voice, "Wyatt, I'll miss you."

"No, Y/n. You can't die." He started to play along.

"You poor, poor girl." Professor Trelawny said sadly. 

The bell had rung, dismissing the students from class. Once Y/n stepped foot out of the classroom, they burst into a fit of laughter.

"I'm really going to die of a broken heart?" Y/n said in between laughs. "Like that's going to happen."

"Her predictions have no logic behind them."

"She might need to change her position to be a drama class professor. She would do amazing at it."

"Every class we have with her, it seems like it's a play or something."

"I couldn't have put it into better words." Y/n laughed, before continuing to walk to her next class, saying goodbye to the boy. 

Her next class was Potions, her least favorite subject out of them all. Snape had moved their seating arrangements so that they were sitting with new people. At least most of the students were. George and Lee were still sitting with the same people, and Fred was now sitting with Y/n.

"Professor Trelawny just predicted my death." Y/n said calmly, placing her bag down on the ground and sitting next to Fred.

"Really? How does she think you'll die?" He asked interestingly.

"She claims that I will die of a broken heart. Isn't that lovely?"

"Very lovely indeed. Sometimes I wonder if any of her predictions will actually come true."

"I doubt it. There's no way. She's predicted George's death for the past five years, every month. And he still isn't dead."

"You act as if that's a bad thing."