17

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

It had been two days since Y/n and Oliver had replied to their fathers later, and yet no response. This worried both of them, but they tried their best not to worry too much. It was Saturday, so they didn't have to worry about attending classes that day.

"Y/n! We need to talk to you!" George ran up to the girl, out of breath and emphasizing every other word.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" She said in a mocking tone.

"Fred and I have been thinking about the map and all. We think we should give it to Harry."

"Harry?"

"Yes, Harry." Fred caught up to his brother.

"Well, I mean, it is your map. So if you want to, then do it."

"We think he could use it a lot more than we can now. We know the whole castle inside and out."

"I don't see why not." 

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

The three were standing outside in the cold, playing around with the freshly fallen snow. 

"Let's name him Jim." Y/n said, standing bad from the snowman, they had just built.

"Fitting name if you ask me." Fred spoke proudly, looking at Jim like a proud father.

"I agree." George said.

"I think that's Harry." Fred nudged his twin, the only way you could tell was because footprints were being made in the snow, and no one was around to make them. The three knew about the invisibility cloak, so they were sure it was him. The twins both snuck around Jim to snatch Harry. 

"Guys, let me go!" Harry said, frustrated with the two. "Y/n, help." He pleaded, still under the cloak. 

"Sorry, mate." She happily said as she trailed behind the twins.

"Clever Harry-"

"But not clever enough."

"Besides, we've got a better way."

"I'm trying to get to-" Harry started.

"We know." Fred, George, and Y/n all said in unison.

"Don't worry. We'll get you there."

"We'll show you a quicker way."

"If you pipe down."

Fred and George kept taking terns, finishing each other's sentences.  

"Let me go, come on, guys. Y/n what are they doing?" 

"You'll see."

"Now Harry, come and join the big boys."

Y/n cleared her throat, "And girl."

"Right, sorry."

"What are you doing?" At this point, Harry was getting more frustrated by the second.

"Shush!" George pulled the blank folded parchment to Harry.

"What's this rubbish?"

"'What's this rubbish' he says. That right there is the secret to our success."

"It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me-" Y/n tried to speak up but got cut off by Fred.

"But we've decided that your needs are greater than ours. George, if you will."

George pulled out his wand, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." The then blank parchment was now covered in fancy ink, which spread from top to bottom of the parchment, revealing a map.

"Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs, are proud to present, the Marauder's Map." Harry read out loud. 

"We owe them so much." George sighed.

Harry unfolded the map, "Hang on, this is Hogwarts. And that, no, is that really-"

"Dumbledore."

"In his study." 

"Pacing." 

"He does that a lot."

Y/n pressed her back against the cold stone wall, getting annoyed with the twin's back and forth talking.

"So, you mean this map shows-"

"Everyone."

"Everyone?"

"Everyone." 

"Where they are."

"What their doing."

"Every minute."

"Of every day."

"Brilliant! Where'd you get it?"

"They nicked it from Filch's office, of course." Y/n rolled her eyes in the corner.

"First year." Fred looked back at the girl and smiled.

"Now listen, there are seven secret passageways out. We'd recommend this one." Both twins pointed at part of the map.

"The One-Eyes Witch passageway. It will lead you straight to Honeyduke's cellar."

"But you best hurry, filch is heading this way."

"Oh, and Harry, don't forget when you're done, just give it a tap and say-"

"Mischief Managed." They both said in unison, making the print on the map disappear.

"Otherwise, anyone can read it."

"And who all knows about this?" Harry finally asked.

Y/n looked up from the ground, "Us three, Lee, and now you." She simply said.

"Sweet, thanks!" He pulled the invisibility cloak back on and walked off.

"He'll do well." George said sportively.

"That he will." Fred smirked.

"You two act like fathers." Y/n shook her head, standing up straight and walking back outside to Jim. "They're both crazy, Jim. I don't know how I can deal with them on a daily." She said, fixing the scarf they had placed around his neck. 

"And you act like you aren't." Fred threw his arm around her shoulder.

"At least I'm not a carrot." She smiled up at him.

"At least-" George paused, "I can't think of an insult."

"That's what I though Weaslebee."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆