1

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Thirs-Person Pov~

Another year of Hogwarts, and another long train ride ahead. 

Oliver and Y/n had just arrived at platform 9 3/4. We were greeted by a beautiful red steam engine train. It's crazy how all of this could fit in a single pillar in a muggle train station. Y/n had been admiring the station as her arm was being tugged on. 

"Are you going to leave your mother without a hug?" Her mother dramatically said, while embracing her tightly into a hug. 

"How could I forget?" The girl tried her hardest to not roll her eyes. She loved her mother, but sometimes she was just much too clingy for her liking. 

"Oh Oliver! Come here! She motioned for her son to give her a hug. "Your last year, can you believe it? Seven years ago, you were starting your first year. You were so small back then, now look at you." She had looked up at the 6'1 boy who stood before her. 

"Well, we don't stay little forever." He nervously laughed, looking at the big clock that was mounted onto the brick wall. "We have to go, mum, or we'll be late."

"I guess you do, don't you? Don't forget to write! Your dad wishes he could be here, but he got busy."

"Love you, mum!" Both kids yelled at her.

"Come on Y/n." Oliver grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her to the train after they dropped off their trunks and owls to be loaded onto the train. They both found an empty compartment to sit in. "Are you ready for your last year?" Y/n said. "Look how much you've grown! So tall, strong, and Hansom!" She said in a voice that mocked her mothers.

"I think, I really want to be in a professional Quidditch team!" Quidditch had always been a big part of their family. When Oliver was in 2nd year, he made it on the Gryffindor team as the Keeper, which their parents praised him for. Then when Y/n was in 2nd year, she made it on the team as a chaser, and they were very proud. Almost like they thought she couldn't make it. She couldn't understand why they would think that, because to her, she was amazing. When their father went to school, he was the best player and the keeper on his team, so as expected, Oliver took that role. Ever since the famous Harry Potter joined the Quidditch team, Y/n had made a promise to Oliver that they would win the Quidditch cup. And that was a promise she planned to live up to.

"I'm sure you will, no doubt about it! Dad will be super proud if you do." She smiled. Her big brother was graduating. Ah, how sad. Actually, now she doesn't have to worry about him anymore. She would be free from his watch! But she knew she would still miss him. "We need to get the Quidditch Cup this year, we just have to."

"Yes, we do. Dad will fall to the ground in tears if not." At that moment, there was a knock at the compartment door. Y/n got up and slid the door open to see two identical twin boys.

"You made me get up just to open the door for you two? Why couldn't it of been someone else?" She said, the sarcasm clear in her voice.

"If you really feel that way, Y/n, we'll just leave." One said. George.

"No, come sit." She sat back down, each twin next to her. Fred on her right, and George on her left.

"Hey, Oliver. Ready for your last year?" Fred asked.

"We just had this conversation." Y/n roll my eyes.

"Well, sorry. How are we supposed to know what you were talking about?"