3

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

It was now the second week of school, and Y/n already had a test. As you could probably guess, It was for potions.

"Oliver!" Y/n said, trying to get his attention.

"Y/n! What do you want this time?"

"When's Quidditch starting?" 

"Tomorrow, after lunch."

"Good." She walk-off, seeing that he was in the middle in the middle of doing a transfiguration essay. So she thought it was best to go pester Katie in the dormitory.

"Hey, Y/n!" She smiled.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"Just trying to find my transfiguration book. It's gotta be around here somewhere."

"You can use mine."

"Thanks! I'll give it back to you! I have it tomorrow."

"It's fine. I had it today. Did you hear Quidditch starts tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I'm sure you're excited."

"Me, be excited for Quidditch? Nope." They talk for a little longer until it started to get late, and she decided to go to bed. But of course, the excitement had filled her mind and she couldn't sleep. Whenever she couldn't sleep, she normally went down to the dormitory to watch the fireplace. She found it really calming to watch the flames dance around. She walked down to the common room with an F/c blanket wrapped around her shoulders like a cape.

"Hey Y/n/n." Y/n looked at a couch and see a red-haired boy. Fred.

"I didn't even see you. You would think you stand out." She laughed.

"Shut up. Why are you down here so late?"

"I could ask you the same thing. I couldn't sleep, too excited." And he just laughed. The girl sat next to him and wrap herself in her blanket. The common room was always so calming. The smell of the fire, the cozy couches, and the homey feel.

"I'm just going to sleep, here." She mumbled as she closed her eyes.

"Of course Love." 

Love? Did he just call me Love? No, he couldn't have. We're best friends. Nothing more, and nothing less. She thought. In the end, she didn't think too much of it. They always had different nicknames for each other, ranging from sweetheart to pumpkin. It wasn't just a Fred and Y/n thing, it was George and Lee's thing too.

She drifted to sleep with all the thoughts swarming in her head. Quidditch practice was tomorrow, and she really did need her sleep.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n was standing in Defense Against the Dark Arts with Fred, George, Katie, and Lee. Every desk was pushed to the back of the room, and a big dresser-like thing had been placed in the middle of the room. Occasionally it would start to shake, startling most of the students, but they soon found out why.

"It's shaking, isn't it?" Professor Lupin had come up behind the cluster of students. "Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?"

"That's a Boggart Sir." Katie said.

"Very well Miss. Bell. Now, can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?"

"No one knows-" Roger Davies spoke up, he hesitated to go one, but with a reassuring smile from Lupin, she continued, "They're shape-shifters. They take shape of whatever particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so-"