14

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

I was sitting in Herbology next to Noah, the poor guy wouldn't stop apologizing to me after our date, and it was now a few months after. We weren't doing anything in class today, as Professor Sprout was kind enough to give us a catch-up day, but Noah and I had already finished everything.

"Noah, I'm serious, I'm over it. No need to apologize anymore." I said reassuringly.

"Sorry."

"I just said-"

"I said sorry because I keep saying sorry. I need help, gosh."

"You're fine." I laugh. 

"Ok, I'll change the topic. I was talking to one of my friends yesterday, and he said he had talked to you a little. Wyatt Hart, you know him?"

"Oh yeah, Fred and I were in the library yesterday, and we met him in the Library. He seems nice. It's like everyone in this school knows everyone."

"Everyone does know everyone, for the most part, that is."

"He knows Hermione, I didn't know that. How am I just meeting this guy?"

"Well, Katie said she wanted to hang out after classes today, and Wyatt asked if he could come. Then he told us that you guys had talked and said you need to hang out sometime. Katie got to thinking, and she just said the four of us should do something. Because you two are best friends and all."

"That sounds nice. What are we doing?"

"We thought about playing Gobstones, or maybe Wizarding Chess. Probably out in a court year because we're mostly all in different houses. It would be a little weird to see a Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and two Gryffindors in another house's common room."

"Just a little weird, but there are a lot weirder things that happen at this school than that."

"Your right. It's better than the Chamber of Secrets, which we all thought was fake opening. I can't tell you how scared I was. I thought I was going to be one of the people attacked. I am a half-blood, after all."

"Well, I'm glad that you weren't one of them. If you did, then who would be your replacement? You're the best Herbology partner."

"Thank you." Noah smiled at looked at all the other students who were doing makeup work. "Looks like they're having fun."

"You could say that." I laughed.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

~Third-Person Pov~

Katie, Noah, Wyatt, and Y/n were all sitting in an empty courtyard with a chess board in between Noah and Katie. Sadly, the game was only two players and the four didn't want to team up. 

Y/n was waiting to play, which wasn't her specialty. Waiting was hard for the girl, as she was usually used to things just happening.